Bruegger's Bagels, 530 High St., was robbed at gunpoint about 5 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 9.
Police have not found the man who got away with an undisclosed amount of cash that he took from the cash register after asking the clerk for change from a "large bill."
He told the clerk he had a gun, though none was displayed. He fled on foot, southbound in the alley behind the bagel shop.
Officers and a helicopter search the area, but they did not find the suspect.
He is described as a black man, about 20-30 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing about 160 pounds. He was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, black cargo shorts and a blue bandanna with an unknown print.
Anyone with information about the robbery or suspect should call Worthington police at 614-885-4463.
In other Worthington police incident reports:
• Two homes were burglarized July 30 or 31.
The first occurred at 10:16 p.m. July 30 at a home in the 300 block of South Selby Boulevard. Unknown property was stolen.
At 1:36 p.m. July 31, someone forced entry into a home in the 6700 block of Markwood Street. The residents were out of town.
• Someone painted anti-gay messages on a vehicle parked in a driveway in the 700 block of Griswold Street between 12:01 and 7 a.m. Aug. 5.
• A resident of the 500 block of Park Boulevard was arrested Aug. 1 for multiple zoning violations at his home.
• Chain saws were stolen from trucks in the 300 block of East North Street between 9:15 and 9:45 a.m. Aug. 1.
• A resident of the 200 block of East New England Avenue reported Aug. 4 that she received a scam phone call from Kingston, Jamaica. The caller threatened to kill her and her daughter if she did not give him her identification information.
• A resident of the 100 block of West Granville Road reported jewelry missing from her home Aug. 7. She said that between 3 and 3:10 p.m., a man came to her home to talk about installation of a neighbor's fence. The jewelry was discovered missing that evening.
• On Aug. 7 or 8, a trailer was stolen from behind a business in the 400 block of Wilson Bridge Road.