The following programs, classes and events are offered by the Peggy R. McConnell Arts Center of Worthington, 777 Evening St. The MAC is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday and noon to 5 p.m. Sunday. Late hours until 9 p.m. are offered Tuesdays and Thursdays. Building admission and parking are free. For more information, visit mcconnellarts.org or call 614-431-0329.
* Adam Schlenker's Acoustic Roots Band will perform at 8 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 4. Schlenker has been working with these musicians in six-week sessions at the MAC all spring and summer, and now they're sharing their talents with bluegrass, folk and blues music live and in concert. Tickets are $10 online, $12 at the door, $5 for students.
* Annie and the Hot Club, a gypsy-swing band featuring vocal, guitar and violin, will be in concert at 8 p.m. Friday, Sept. 5. Tickets are $25 online, $30 at the door.
* Rush Creek Village, an eclectic collection of 47 homes inspired by architect Frank Lloyd Wright and "hidden away" in Worthington, will be the subject of an exhibition at the MAC through Oct. 26. Neighborhood in Harmony With Nature, Rush Creek Village, will explore the inspiration of Dick and Martha Wakefield through old photos and new photography by Ohio State University architecture professor Jeff Haasse, who has also constructed a replica of the circular guest house from the Pepinsky House in Rush Creek which will be featured in the exhibition.
* A MAC Faculty exhibit, featuring MAC program instructors in art, music, film, photography and ceramics, and their work, will be on exhibit through Nov. 2
* Explore... Theofania Music... Raw Originals an exhibit of both photography and music throughout the MAC, will be on view through Nov. 2.
* Coffee House Jams are held at the MAC from 6 to 9 p.m. every Tuesday. Grab a cup of coffee, fire up a laptop or just hang out in the gallery and listen to music. Ohio Fingerstyle Guitar Club plays on the first and third Tuesdays. Matt Ellis and the jazz orchestra "Standard Time" perform on the second Tuesday of every month. Adam Schlenker and his guitar take over on fourth Tuesdays.