As an exclusive offer to Food and Wine E-Newsletter Subscribers, we want you to enjoy a $25 gift card from The Granville Inn. Register today for the Food and Wine E-Newsletter for your chance to win.
The Granville Inn is a historic English manor inn, and a landmark, in the heart of Granville, Ohio. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Inn’s old-world charm, hand cut oak paneling, native sandstone and rural hospitality have made it a destination for great escapes for over 85 years.
Dine in the Oak Room restaurant, Acorn pub, seasonal covered patio or outdoor biergarten. Restaurant awards include "Best New Restaurant" by Columbus Monthly magazine, Wine Spectator Award of Excellence and one of Columbus' Most Romantic Restaurants.
Spend the night in one of 27 traditional rooms or three suites.
Or hold your next event in one of seven meeting rooms or the Chef's Table private dining venue. Offsite catering also available.
Learn more at www.granvilleinn.com.
Complete contest rules and regulations
1. This contest is free and open to persons 18 and older. No purchase necessary.
2. Sixteen (16) total prize packages will be awarded. Each prize package includes one (1) $25 gift card from The Granville Inn.
3. All entries must be made through ThisWeekNews.com.
4. By entering this contest, the entrant is providing permission to receive the Food and Wine E-Newsletter.
5. To be eligible to win, the entry must be received by no later than Midnight on May 30, 2013. Late entries will not be eligible for the drawing. The winners will be notified via phone and e-mail.
6. The Dispatch Printing Company and affiliated companies and/or sponsors including The Granville Inn and its affiliates are not responsible for a person's inability to complete the required entry whether due to equipment malfunction or other difficulties and are not responsible for lost entries. All entries submitted become the property of The Dispatch Printing Company.
7. Prize winners will be determined by a random drawing of all entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
8. Employees of The Dispatch Printing Company, their advertising agencies, affiliated companies, sponsors and the immediate families of the aforementioned groups are not eligible.
9. By submitting an entry, contestants agree to be bound by the rules of the contest and agree that the sponsoring companies shall have the right, free of charge, to publish and broadcast by any means the names and photographs of the winners.
10. Winners are solely responsible for applicable taxes necessary.
11. All decisions of contest judges are final. Sponsors reserve the final judgment on all matters pertaining to this contest including the right to change or modify the rules, discontinue or extend the contest without prior notice.
May 23, 2013 | Currently: 51° Overcast
Search our summer fun guide for things to do this summer!
Coupons, discounts and more.
Search our medical diretory for a provider near you.
Awarding $20,000 in scholarships this year! Nominate your student in grades 9-12 today.
ThisWeek's guide to your Social Security benefits.