Is there a senior citizen who really amazes you?
Nominate them for the 20th annual Young at Heart Senior Award presented by Resort Lifestyle Communities Stone Oak.
This award will be presented to a senior who exemplifies a “young at heart” spirit in their life. Any person age 55 or older
and living in Franklin, Delaware, Union, Licking or Fairfield counties may be nominated.
The recipient will be honored in ThisWeek Community News and receive a plaque.
Nominate your favorite senior via the form below.
Or mail us your nomination to Young at Heart c/o ThisWeek Community News, 7801 N. Central Drive,
Lewis Center, OH 43035, including:
• Nominees name, age, address & phone
• Activities and organizations
• Reason for nomination
• Your name, address and phone
Complete contest rules and regulations
1. This contest is free and open to persons 55 and older. No purchase necessary.
2. 1(one) nominee will be selected for the 20th annual Young at Heart Senior Award presented by Resort Lifestyle Communities Stone Oak.
3. All entries must be made through ThisWeekNews.com/contests or mailed to Annie Steel c/o ThisWeek Community News 7801 N. Central Dr. Lewis Center, OH 43035.
4. To be eligible to win, nominations must be received by no later than 11 p.m. on Sunday, July 13. Late nominations will not be eligible for the award. The winners will be notified via phone and e-mail.
5. The Dispatch Printing Company and affiliated companies and/or sponsors are not responsible for a person's inability to complete the required nomination whether due to equipment malfunction or other difficulties and are not responsible for lost nominations. All nominations submitted become the property of The Dispatch Printing Company.
6. Award winner will be determined by a panel of judges. Odds of winning depend on the number of nominations received.
7. Employees of The Dispatch Printing Company, their advertising agencies, affiliated companies, sponsors and the immediate families of the aforementioned groups are not eligible.
8. By submitting a nomination, nominator and contestant agree to be bound by the rules of the contest and agree that the sponsoring companies shall have the right, free of charge, to publish and broadcast by any means the names and photographs of the winners.
9. Winners are solely responsible for applicable taxes necessary.
10. All decisions of contest judges are final. Sponsors reserve the final judgment on all matters pertaining to this contest including the right to change or modify the rules, discontinue or extend the contest without prior notice.