At 3:20 p.m. March 24, Marysville High School reported criminal damaging after someone set a soap dispenser on fire in a boys restroom in the lower-level C hallway. The dispenser was the only damage reported, and an investigation is ongoing.
In other reports:
• At 1:59 p.m. March 24, a 19-year-old Columbus woman was arrested for the theft of merchandise from a business on Coleman’s Crossing.
• At 3:29 p.m. March 24, a resident of Buerger Street reported the theft of a firearm.
• At 12:44 p.m. March 25, a 20-year-old Bellefontaine man was cited for driving under suspension.
• At 2:47 a.m. March 26, a 32-year-old Richwood man was arrested for aggravated menacing.
• At 3:12 a.m. March 26, a 29-year-old man and a 26-year-old man, both of Marion, were arrested for felonious assault.
• At 4:47 p.m. March 26, an employee of a business on Coleman’s Crossing Boulevard reported a theft.
• At 10:59 a.m. March 27, a business on West Fifth Street reported the theft of merchandise.
• At 3 p.m. March 27, a resident of Trophy Drive reported an identity theft.
• At 12:27 p.m. March 28, a resident of Mulberry Street reported damage to a screen door.
• At 3:32 p.m. March 28, a business on Coleman’s Crossing reported the theft of merchandise.
• At 9:47 p.m. March 28, a resident of North Court Street reported the theft of a video-game system.
• At 1:50 p.m. March 29, an employee of a business on Coleman’s Crossing Boulevard reported a theft.
• At 2:26 p.m. March 29, a 19-year-old man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• At 8:52 p.m. March 29, a resident of Chestnut Street reported a theft.
• At 9:24 a.m. March 30, a resident of Clydesdale Way reported criminal damaging.
• At 8:08 p.m. March 30, a resident of East Fourth Street reported a theft.
• At 9:08 a.m. March 24, a business in the 15000 block of U.S. Route 36 reported a dispute between two employees.
• At 4:43 p.m. March 24, on U.S. Route 42 near Wells Road, the driver of a 2013 Kia Forte struck the back of a 2000 Chevrolet Astro van. The driver of the Kia, a 24-year-old Ostrander man, was cited for failure to maintain an assured clear distance ahead.
• At 6:18 p.m. March 24, at U.S. Route 42 and the westbound off ramp from U.S. Route 33, the driver of a 2014 GMC Terrain struck a 2006 Saturn Ion.
• At 9:13 p.m. March 24, as a result of a traffic stop on U.S. Route 33 near the rest area, a deputy charged a 23-year-old Marysville man with possession of marijuana.
• At 9:08 a.m. March 25, in the 23000 block of North Darby Coe Road, someone drove off the road and struck a sign, a fence and a utility pole before leaving the scene.
• At 12:32 p.m. March 25, at Santa Barbara Drive and Corona Lane, a 2012 Toyota Rav 4 was struck by a boy riding a minibike. The boy driving the minibike was cited for failure to yield at a stop sign and failure to stop after an accident.
• At 4:37 p.m. March 25, in the 25000 block of state Route 31, the driver of a 1999 Dodge Dakota struck a 2004 Honda motorcycle. The driver of a Dodge Dakota lost control, drove off the road and rolled the truck. The driver, a 22-year-old Marysville woman, was cited for passing in a no-passing zone and was charged with possession of marijuana paraphernalia.
• At 2:28 a.m. March 26, as a result of a traffic stop on Square Drive, a deputy arrested an 18-year-old Marysville man for operating a vehicle while under the influence. He was transported to the sheriff’s office.
• At 8:01 a.m. March 26, a deputy was sent to a residence in the 13000 block of Leeper Perkins Road to investigate a property-damage crash involving an unknown vehicle whose driver drove off the road, struck a fence and left the scene.
• At 7:30 p.m. March 26, on West State Street in Milford Center, a 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe and a 2009 Nissan Cube were in an accident.
• At 1:02 p.m. March 27, a deputy investigated the theft of a purse from a vehicle parked at a residence in the 12000 block of Bell Road.
• At 6:02 p.m. March 27, on U.S. Route 33 near state Route 245, the driver of a 2015 Chrysler Town & Country struck a 1994 Peterbilt semi. The driver of the Chrysler, a 49-year-old Lima woman, was cited for failure to drive in marked lanes.
• At 7:50 p.m. March 27, a resident in the 9400 block of Mitchell Dewitt Road reported the theft of a utility trailer.
• At 5:20 a.m. March 28, on U.S. Route 33 near Scottslawn Road, the driver of a 2008 Volkswagen Jetta struck a deer.
• At 7:20 p.m. March 29, a deputy met with a victim from the 27000 block of Zook Road to investigate the fraudulent misuse of a credit card.
• At 10:07 a.m. March 30, a Treaty Line Road resident reported personal information was used to open a credit-card account.
• At 12:02 p.m. March 20, a resident in the 15000 block of Valleyview Drive reported the theft of a license plate.