Representatives of a business in the 6400 block of Old Avery Road told Dublin police one of the business' trucks, valued at $20,000, was stolen.
The incident was reported at 4:29 p.m. March 31.
In other recent Dublin Police Department incident reports:
* A Dublin woman at 11 a.m. March 30 told police someone stole and deposited an $850 check she wrote.
* A 54-year-old man was cited for marijuana drug abuse on March 30 in the 600 block of Metro Place North.
A 33-year-old man also was cited for drug abuse of a schedule I or II substance at the same location.
* Police at 8:20 a.m. March 29 responded to a report of a theft in which a diagnostic scanner valued at $3,500 was stolen from a business in the 6500 block of Perimeter Loop Road.
* Theft from a motor vehicle was reported at 8:45 p.m. March 28 in the 5600 block of Blazer Parkway. Four hundred dollars in damages were reported, along with the theft of a purse and jewelry totaling $250.
* A Columbus woman at 1 p.m. March 28 told police Xanax and Tylenol with codeine were taken from her purse in the 6600 block of Perimeter Drive.
* An employee of a business on Emerald Parkway reported an incident of fraud at 12:18 p.m. March 27. Reports said the fraud amount was $44,046.47.
* On March 27 a 50-year-old Dublin man was arrested for felonious assault after an altercation with a Dublin woman.
The incident was reported at 1:19 a.m. in the 5400 block of Aryshire Drive.
* An 18-year-old man was cited for marijuana drug paraphernalia March 26 on Interstate 270 South at mile post 18.
* Two thefts from motor vehicles were reported between 9 and 9:30 p.m. March 25 in the same location in the 3800 block of Hard Road. Dublin police spokeswoman Lindsay Weisenauer said the thefts could be related.
A total of $380 in property including tennis shoes, metal and other equipment was reportedly taken from both vehicles, and $300 in damages was reported from the second vehicle.
* Police at 3:08 p.m. March 25 responded to a report of theft at a residence in the 100 block of Carrowmoor Court in which $1,170 in property including electronics, firearms and tools were taken.
* A 19-year-old man was cited for marijuana drug abuse March 24 in the 7500 block of Sawmill Road.