Gahanna police recently responded to a report of a group of eight juveniles allegedly prepared to fight at Middle School West, 350 N. Stygler Road, according to a complaint received at 5:13 p.m. April 5.
The high school-aged juveniles left before police arrived. School authorities said they would call police if needed, reports said.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* A parent was removed from Royal Manor Elementary School, 299 Empire Drive, after allegedly making vague threats to the staff, according to a complaint received at 2:02 p.m. April 5.
* A Tamara Drive North resident reported that someone dumped scrap metal and other broken items all over his yard, according to a report received at 5:49 a.m. April 4. A basketball and net assembly were also left on his sidewalk. Police will stop by again after Rumpke clears the items, reports said.
* A man allegedly stole three bottles of body wash from a business in the first block of North Stygler Road, according to a report received at 8:34 p.m. April 3.
* A vehicle was blocking other cars at a business on Granville Street, and the driver and occupants had been asked to leave, according to a complaint received at 8:52 p.m. April 1. The car was being driven by a high school student playing senior tag, reports said. Police told the driver and passengers to leave and not return, reports said.
* The right side of a Winfall Drive residence was spray-painted, according to a report received at 4:19 p.m. March 31.
* A man was reported for sleeping in bushes near Mifflin Fire House 131, 475 Rocky Fork Blvd. He was transported to a local motel, according to a report logged at 11:24 a.m. March 31.
* A fog light was reported stolen from a vehicle on Clark Street within the last two weeks, according to a report received at 6:46 p.m. March 30.