Two incidents of breaking and entering were reported to Dublin police the night of April 4 in the 200 block of Cramer Creek Court.
An employee reported at 7:30 p.m. someone broke a window and entered a business.
The thief ransacked file cabinets and offices and stole cash boxes and an undisclosed amount of cash.
At 9:46 p.m. police responded to a second theft at another business on the same street.
Windows were broken and one of the company trucks valued at $25,000 was reported missing.
Keys for four vans were stolen along with $200 in computer hardware and software.
In other recent Dublin Police Department reports:
* A Columbus woman told police at 8:45 a.m. April 6 someone stole $1,802 in handbags and wallets, credit and debit cards and other items from her vehicle in the 6700 block of Discovery Boulevard.
* A resident of the 6200 block of Inverurie Drive West at 6:38 a.m. April 6 told police a wallet and other property worth a combined total of $102 was taken from his vehicles parked at his residence.
Another theft from a vehicle was reported at 8:43 a.m. that day in the same block. The thief stole $50.
* Police at 11:34 a.m. April 5 responded to a report that $500 in prescription and over-the-counter drugs were stolen from a facility in the 5500 block of Stockton Way.
* An employee of a business in the 400 block of Metro Place North at 5:40 a.m. April 5 told police someone stole $50 in cash from the business.
* A Delaware woman told police at 8:10 p.m. April 4 someone stole items worth $1,400 including an iPad mini and a Coach handbag from her vehicle parked in the 6400 block of Sawmill Road.
* A 27-year-old Dublin man was charged with disorderly conduct at 3:30 a.m. April 2 after an altercation in the 3800 block of Hard Road.
* A 20-year-old woman was cited for marijuana drug abuse April 2 at Interstate 270 southbound at Tuttle Crossing.
* A 31-year-old man was cited for marijuana drug abuse April 2 at U.S. Route 33 East and Interstate 270.
* Police at 11 a.m. April 1 responded to the report of a theft of $604 in cash from a business in the 200 block of West Bridge Street.
* A 51-year-old man was arrested on charges of burglary April 1 in the 6500 block of Commerce Parkway.
* A Plain City man at 1:20 p.m. March 31 told police someone stole $800 in musical instruments from his vehicle in the 6300 block of Sawmill Road.
* Identity fraud was reported March 31 in the 9400 block of Culross Court.