Delaware police officers arrested a Delaware man earlier this month after he reportedly threatened his roommate's boyfriend with a knife.
Officers responded shortly before 2:30 a.m. April 14 to a report of a man with a knife in the first block of Birch Row Drive. A woman told police the trouble started after she invited her boyfriend over.
Police Capt. Adam Moore said the woman stated her roommate displayed a knife, demanded the boyfriend leave and threatened to kill him. Moore said the roommate admitted to producing the knife but denied threatening anyone.
Officers arrested the roommate, a 69-year-old Delaware man, on a charge of aggravated menacing, a first-degree misdemeanor, according to police reports.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* Officers responded to a report of a burglary in progress about 3:30 a.m. April 14 in the first block of Toledo Street. Officers arrested a 27-year-old homeless man on charges of possession of drug-abuse instruments, a first-degree misdemeanor, and criminal trespassing, a fourth-degree misdemeanor, according to police reports.
* A man reported a burglary occurred between 8 p.m. April 13 and 8 a.m. April 14 in the first block of North Washington Street. Someone stole a bicycle valued at $475 from a garage, according to reports.
* A woman reported someone stole a vehicle valued at $4,000 between 10:45 and 11:15 p.m. April 12 from the first block of Walnut Street. Officers recovered the vehicle about 12:30 a.m. April 13 in the 200 block of Lake Street.
* An employee of a business in the 100 block of East William Street reported two customers attempted to spend a counterfeit $100 bill between 5:30 and 5:45 a.m. April 12. Investigators have identified suspects in the case, reports said.
* A man reported breaking and entering occurred between March 27 and April 11 in the first block of Colfret Court. Someone broke into a vacant residence through a rear door, according to police reports.
* Police on April 14 received a report that gross sexual imposition involving a juvenile victim occurred about noon April 12 at a city residence.
Officers arrested Kevin R. Raines, 34, of East Central Avenue on a charge of gross sexual imposition, a third-degree felony, according to police reports.