A 29-year-old woman told Columbus police officers a man kicked open the front door of her residence in the 7700 block of Willowcove Court at 8 p.m. April 29.
Once he was inside, the victim said the man chased her into the kitchen, held a piece of wood to her throat and threatened to kill her.
Another woman, 63, also was listed in the report as a victim.
In other recent Columbus Division of Police incident reports from northwest Columbus:
* A $450 television set and a gaming system valued at $410 were stolen in a burglary that took place in the 800 block of Addy Road between 10 p.m. May 3 and 9:30 the following morning. The victim was a juvenile who filed the report at 9:49 a.m.
* Someone used a fire extinguisher to force open the deadbolt lock on the door of an apartment in the 1400 block of Brighton Parkway, according to a report filed at 11:06 p.m. May 3. The break-in took place the previous afternoon, according to a representative for the apartment building. A refrigerator valued at $700 had been removed.
* A 46-year-old woman said her roommate slapped her in the face at 7 p.m. May 1 at their residence in the 4700 block of McBane Court.
This took place during an argument, according to the victim. "(Reporting person) left the residence and will be staying with her parents," the officer wrote in the report. "No visible injuries were observed."
* A 31-year-old man told officers at 9:17 p.m. May 1 his ex-girlfriend broke into his apartment in the 1000 block of Merrimar Circle North earlier that evening, sprayed his face and eyes with Mace, struck him and left. Reports said when officers arrived, the victim explained his ex-girlfriend of three years was out earlier in the night and just walked into his apartment and assaulted him.
The two fought and the suspect left, according to reports.
* A girl told police she was home alone in the 2800 block of Friarshaven Drive when her ex-boyfriend knocked on the door at 10 a.m. April 29. The victim reported the incident at 3 p.m. April 30.
"The victim stated she answered, he pulled her down to the ground by her hair and punched her five to six times with his fist on her head (and) face," the officer wrote in his report.