A driver escaped uninjured but lost her car after failing to yield to a semitrailer in Berlin Township earlier this month.
A woman driving a car at the intersection of Roloson Road and state Route 37 turned left in front of the truck about 6:15 p.m. May 3, according to Delaware County Sheriff's reports. The truck struck the woman's car and forced it off of the north side of Route 37, reports said.
The crash caused disabling damage to the rear of the car and minor damage to the front of the semitrailer, according to sheriff's reports.
Neither the car's driver nor the four passengers in the car reported injuries after the crash.
In other recent county sheriff's reports:
* Deputies responded to a report of a burglary in progress about 11 p.m. May 6 in the 3500 block of South 3 B's and K Road in Berkshire Township. Someone entered the residence through a rear door and exited through the front door, according to sheriff's reports.
Investigators have a limited description of the man who entered the residence but have not identified any suspects, reports said.
* A man reported someone stole a trailer valued at $1,000 between 8:30 a.m. and 2:45 p.m. May 5 from the 3800 block of Nicoya Court in Orange Township.
* An employee of a business reported theft occurred shortly after 6:45 p.m. April 30 in the 7200 block of Graphics Way in Orange Township. Someone stole a camera valued at $450 from the business, according to sheriff's reports.
* A woman reported theft from a vehicle took place between midnight May 6 and 7:45 a.m. May 7 in the 7300 block of New Point Place in Concord Township. Someone stole a razor valued at $300 and $20 in change from the car, reports said.
* A woman reported a theft from a vehicle occurred between 6 and 6:45 p.m. May 7 in the 700 block of Enterprise Drive in Orange Township. Someone stole a purse valued at $71 from the vehicle, according to reports.