Delaware police investigators are looking into a report of possible child enticement on the city's west side.
A 12-year-old girl told officers she was walking about 7 a.m. May 4 near the intersection of New Market and Rockcreek drives when a man requested she get in his car. The girl ignored the man and walked away, reports said.
The girl described the suspect as a white man with spiky blond hair who was between the ages of 25 and 30. She told police the man was driving a smaller, black car with a loud muffler and some rust spots.
Anyone with information on the incident is asked to call the Delaware Police Department at 740-203-1112.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* A man reported a burglary occurred between midnight April 29 and 3 p.m. May 3 in the 100 block of South Franklin Street. Someone entered an unoccupied apartment and stole a television valued at $380, according to police reports.
* A man reported theft from a vehicle took place between 2 p.m. May 2 and 4:30 p.m. May 4 in the 700 block of Holly Road. Someone stole a license plate from the car, according to police reports.
* A man reported theft from a vehicle occurred between 7:30 p.m. May 3 and 4 p.m. May 4 in the 600 block of Durham Lane. Someone stole a license plate from the vehicle, according to police reports.
* An officer performed a traffic stop about 2:15 a.m. May 7 near U.S. Route 23 at East William Street. During the stop, the officer found "a large amount" of prescription pills and arrested the driver, a 32-year-old Canal Winchester man, on a charge of drug trafficking, a second-degree felony, according to reports.
* Officers responded to a report of a possible burglary in progress about 2:15 a.m. May 10 in the first block of South Sandusky Street on Ohio Wesleyan University's campus. One or more individuals entered the building through a rear window, according to police reports. Officers identified two suspects and took a report. Charges have not been filed in the case, which is inactive.