• At 8:04 a.m. May 12, a resident of Lakeview Drive reported identity theft.
• At 5:40 p.m. May 12, a resident of Scott Farms Boulevard reported identity theft.
• At 11:32 a.m. May 13, a resident of Claudia Lane reported a burglary.
• At 12:56 p.m. May 13, a resident of West Fifth Street reported fraud.
• At 5:45 p.m. May 13, a 52-year-old Louisville, Kentucky, man was arrested for menacing and criminal trespassing after a reported disturbance at a business on Columbus Avenue.
• At 6:05 p.m. May 13, an employee of a business on Delaware Avenue reported theft of merchandise.
• At 11:03 p.m. May 13, a 37-year-old Marysville woman was cited for operating a vehicle while intoxicated on North Plum Street.
• At 1:18 p.m. May 14, an employee of a business on Coleman’s Crossing Boulevard reported a theft.
• At 1:32 a.m. May 14, a 30-year-old Marion man was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon without a permit.
• At 12:42 p.m. May 14, a resident of East Sixth Street reported a burglary.
• At 4:20 p.m. May 14, an employee of a business on Coleman’s Crossing Boulevard reported a theft.
• At 1:40 p.m. May 15, officers responded to LaCosta Drive for a well-being check and found the resident dead.
• At 12 p.m. May 16, students at Marysville High School were expected to be charged with disorderly conduct after a physical altercation occurred in the food line.
• At 12:09 p.m. May 16, a 31-year-old Marion man was cited for driving under suspension.
• At 2:29 p.m. May 16, a business on Coleman’s Crossing Boulevard reported the unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
• At 7:40 a.m. May 12 on state Route 31 near Lingrell Road, a 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 struck the back of a 2007 International truck. One victim was transported to Memorial Hospital.
• At 11:26 a.m. May 12 at a residence in the 10000 block of state Route 47, a 2017
Freightliner truck hit a tree, which then knocked down utility lines.
• At 11:14 p.m. May 12 on state Route 38 near Burns Road, deputies were sent to investigate a property-damage crash involving a 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 that struck a guardrail.
• At 3:24 p.m. May 13, a business in the 7600 block of Commerce Place reported a possible drug overdose. One person was transported to Dublin Methodist Hospital.
• At 4:35 a.m. May 14 on U.S. Route 33 near the Bear Swamp Road overpass, a 2003
Chevrolet Malibu struck a deer.
• At 9:19 a.m. May 14 at state Route 347 and Storms Road, a 2007 Chevrolet truck was struck by a 2004 Dodge Ram truck hauling a trailer.
• At 9:39 a.m. May 14, a resident in the 16000 block of state Route 161 reported the theft of gasoline.
• At 2:56 p.m. May 14, a resident in the 14000 block of Pleasant Ridge Drive reported the theft of a concrete saw.
• At 1:20 p.m. May 15, a resident in the 18000 block of Dog Leg Road reported a stolen check that someone had attempted to cash.
• At 8 p.m. May 15 on U.S. Route 33 near Mitchell-Dewitt Road, a 2001 Honda Odyssey struck a deer.
• At 10:54 p.m. May 15 at Perkins and Newton Perkins roads, the driver of a 2006 Chevrolet Impala drove through the intersection and into a field. One victim was transported to Memorial Hospital.
• At 2:08 p.m. May 16 in the 14000 block of Smart Cole Road, items were stolen from a storage unit.
• At 4:35 p.m. May 16, a deputy went to the 8000 block of Brock Road to investigate a scam.
• At 4:36 p.m. May 16 at state Route 4 and Amrine Wood Road, a 2013 Hyundai Accent struck the back of a 2000 Honda Accord. Two victims were transported to Memorial Hospital. The driver of the Hyundai, a 25-year-old Marion woman, was issued a traffic citation for failure to maintain an assured clear distance ahead.
• At 7:04 p.m. May 16, deputies responded to a residence on South Main Street in Magnetic Springs to investigate a person threatening someone with a gun.
• At 7:26 a.m. May 17, deputies, troopers from the Ohio State Highway Patrol and units from the Allen Township Fire Department responded to U.S. Route 33 eastbound on the ramp from state Route 739 to investigate an injury crash involving a 2005 Suzuki motorcycle whose driver lost control. One driver was transported to Memorial Hospital. The driver of the motorcycle, a 33-year-old Columbus man, was issued a citation for failure to control.