Delaware County Sheriff's deputies are attempting to determine who broke into an Orange Township business earlier this month and got away with a cash register till and a safe.
Deputies responded to a report of a burglary about 4:15 a.m. May 12 in the 1200 block of East Powell Road. Someone broke into the business through a front window, causing $500 worth of damage, according to sheriff's reports.
The burglar stole a cash-register till valued at $50, a safe worth $800 and $1,200 in cash and change, reports said. He or she also caused $1,000 worth of damage to seats inside the business, according to reports.
Investigators have not identified a suspect in the case.
In other recent county sheriff's reports:
* A man reported theft and breaking and entering took place between 5 p.m. May 12 and 9:30 a.m. May 13 in the 1800 block of Wrenbury Drive in Berkshire Township. Someone entered a construction site and stole a pool heater valued at $4,500, according to sheriff's reports.
* An employee of a business in the 6200 block of Africa Road in Orange Township reported a theft occurred between April 28 and May 11. Someone stole $1,042 in cash and a credit card from the business, according to reports.
Investigators have identified a suspect in the case, reports said.
* A woman reported May 16 a theft from a vehicle occurred between 11:30 p.m. April 19 and 8 a.m. April 20 in the 7100 block of Clearwater Court in Concord Township. Someone stole gift cards valued at $600 along with $20 in cash from the car.
* A woman reported someone broke into multiple cars between 10 p.m. May 7 and 7:15 a.m. May 8 in the 10500 block of Wellington Boulevard in Liberty Township. Someone stole more than $1,800 worth of clothing, electronics and other items from the vehicles, reports said.
* A woman reported a theft from a vehicle occurred between 10:15 and 10:45 a.m. May 13 in the 4100 block of Lewis Center Road in Orange Township. Someone stole a purse valued at $300, containing sunglasses worth $200 and multiple credit cards, according to sheriff's reports.
* A woman reported someone vandalized her car between 10 p.m. May 13 and 8 a.m. May 14 while it was parked in the 5100 block of Crabapple Court in Berlin Township.
Someone caused $50 in damage to one of the car's locks, reports said.