Two buildings on Shier Rings Road were recently targeted for theft resulting in a loss of $23,543 in property.
Break-ins were reported to Dublin police at 7:53 a.m. May 17 at an outbuilding in the 6400 block of Shier Rings Road and at 11:25 a.m. that same day at an unoccupied structure in the 6500 block of Shier Rings Road.
Among the items listed as stolen were yard equipment and tools.
In other recent Dublin Division of Police incident reports:
• Officers at 10:50 p.m. May 17 responded to a report of a burglary at a residence in the 8600 block of Craigston Court in which $71 in narcotics was stolen, including hydrocodone, aspirin and gabapentin.
• Police at 4:31 p.m. May 16 responded to a report of a theft from a vehicle at Griffith Thomas Elementary School, 4671 Tuttle Road, in which $500 in damages were reported and $199 in property including clothing and a wallet.
• Police at 1:05 p.m. May 16 responded to a report of a theft from a vehicle in the 5600 block of Blazer Parkway in which $521 in property including household items, clothing and a wallet were stolen.
• Two 19-year-old men were cited for marijuana drug abuse on May 15 in the 5800 block of Castleknock Road.
• A Zanesville man at 7:05 May 13 told police someone stole $500 in cash and $590 in property including suboxone and an iPhone from his vehicle at the Dublin Community Recreation Center, 5600 Post Road.
• Police at 6:03 p.m. May 13 responded to a report of theft at a building in the 3900 block of West Dublin-Granville Road. Reports said $131.48 in consumable goods were stolen.
• Police at 11:14 a.m. May 13 were dispatched to the 300 block of Caldy Court on the report of a drug overdose. They found heroin and syringe needles at the scene.
• A 22-year-old man was arrested for petty theft May 13 in the 3900 block of West Dublin-Granville Road.
• A 37-year-old woman was cited for falsification May 13 in the 6700 block of Sawmill Road.
• An employee of a business in the 5900 block of Wilcox Place at 12:01 a.m. May 12 told police someone stole $120 in cash and $110 in medical equipment.
• An employee of a business in the 6600 block of Dublin Center Drive at 7:06 p.m. May 12 told police someone stole $900 in sports equipment.
• A 38-year-old man was cited for drug possession May 12 in the 6600 block of Division Street.