Nearly $1,900 in property was stolen from two vehicles on Metro Place North.
A Windburn, Pennsylvania, man at 8:43 a.m. May 23 told police $959 in property including tools were stolen from his vehicle in the 400 block of Metro Place North.
Dublin police received a second report at 11:59 p.m. the same day that $900 in tools were stolen from another vehicle in the same location.
In other recent Dublin Division of Police incident reports:
* A Dublin woman at 11:51 p.m. May 25 told police someone stole her $700 cellphone while she was at from Glacier Ridge Elementary School, 7175 Glacier Ridge Boulevard.
* An employee at a business in the 6500 block of Dublin Center Drive at 1:51 p.m. May 25 told police $408.85 in merchandise was stolen.
The suspect was a white male wearing a gray T-shirt, dark shorts and gray tennis shoes with white trim. Reports said he drove a dark-colored vehicle.
* An employee of a business in the 6600 block of Dublin Center Drive at 8:27 a.m. May 23 reported a theft from a vehicle in which $500 in property, including tools and a Garmin global positioning system were stolen.
* A 20-year-old woman was arrested for theft May 23 in the 7100 block of Sawmill Road.
* An 18-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-simple assault May 23 in the 5500 block of Old Pond Drive.
* A 59-year-old Dublin man was arrested for simple assault following a domestic disturbance reported at 6:01 p.m. May 21 in the 5400 block of Adventure Drive.
* Police at 2:15 p.m. May 21 responded to a theft of $30 in vehicle parts or accessories and $10 in damages in the 5700 block of Brand Road.
* A resident in the 8000 block of Pleasant Drive at 10:43 a.m. May 20 told police someone stole $2,998 in jewelry from her home.
* A Dublin man at 7:50 p.m. May 19 told police his vehicle was broken into in the 3800 block of Hard Road. A window was broken, and $80 in cash was stolen along with $651 in property.
* A resident in the 7100 block of Wendy Trail Lane at 12:24 p.m. May 19 told police a watercraft valued at $350 was stolen.
* A resident in the 8000 block of Crossgate Court South at 11:27 a.m. May 19 reported a burglary in which $50 in cash was stolen along with $303 in property including a purse, cell phone and personal documents. According to the report, a work van or pickup truck was parked across from the residence during the time frame of the burglary along with two white males.
* Two 18-year-old women were cited for marijuana drug abuse May 19 in the 8100 block of Amberleigh Way.
* A 34-year-old man was cited for marijuana drug abuse May 19 in the 4100 block of Tuller Road.
* A 20-year-old man was cited for drug paraphernalia May 19 at Village Parkway and Sawmill Road.