Gahanna police recently responded to calls about flooding on Empire Drive, Amesbury Drive and Silver Lane, according to reports received between 8:56 and 9:07 p.m. May 21.
The area in front of Royal Manor Elementary School, 299 Empire Drive, was flooded with one vehicle nearly moving from a parked spot, reports said. Water was up to the bumpers of vehicles and was draining on Amesbury, but taking time due to volume, reports stated.
The service department was advised and road closure signs were to be put up, reports said.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* A man allegedly stole tomatoes and squash from a produce stand at Agler and Stygler roads, according to a report received at 3:57 p.m. May 23. He left in a blue Chevrolet Malibu, according to reports. Another theft occurred overnight at the stand, according to a report received at 4:17 p.m. May 23.
* An Antler Court resident said someone shot an arrow at her house the previous night, according to a complaint received at 12:55 p.m. May 23.
* A man at a Morse Road business refused to leave the drive-thru, according to a complaint received at 8:06 p.m. May 21. He had been calling the store multiple times all day, attempting to scam for cash, reports said.
* A Pinewood Lane resident said he believed mail was being taken from condominium mailboxes, according to a report received at 7:38 p.m. May 21. He had an issue with mail being delivered to a neighbor and he didn't receive packages that were supposed to have been delivered, reports said.
* A man has been sitting in the parking lot of a business on Agler Road for several hours every weekend, according to a suspicious vehicle report received at 5:23 p.m. May 21. He never has anyone with him, and he has never gone into the business, reports said. He told police he goes there to smoke, because he isn't allowed to smoke where he lives, reports said.
* A group of juveniles was reported for being loud and yelling obscenities while walking up High Meadow Drive, according to a complaint received at 9:54 p.m. May 20. The group of 10 to 12 youths knocked on one window, asking the residents if they were watching porn, reports said.
* A Pond Hollow Lane resident reported he received an email soliciting money, according to a report received at 8:32 a.m. May 19. The resident said the email came from a person he knows, but he didn't send any money. Police advised him to tell his friend to change his passwords, reports said.