Delaware County Sheriff's deputies made two arrests after responding to a report of suspicious activity in May at Olentangy Berlin High School.
Deputies arrived about 1:30 a.m. May 21 at the school, 3140 Berlin Station Road in Berlin Township after a neighbor reported seeing a suspicious vehicle and hearing noise coming from the site. The school, which is under construction, is set to open for the 2018-19 school year.
Deputies arrested two teens, a 17-year-old Delaware resident and a 17-year-old Orange Township resident, at the scene on felony breaking-and-entering and vandalism charges.
Sheriff's office spokeswoman Tracy Whited said investigators discovered duct work had been damaged at the site. She said they also found metal washers had been scattered throughout the site and walls were damaged with graffiti and mud.
In other recent sheriff's reports:
* A man reported a theft occurred between 8 a.m. April 24 and noon May 25 at a construction site in the 3700 block of Attucks Drive in Liberty Township. Someone stole insulation valued at $2,816 from the site, according to sheriff's reports.
* An employee of a business reported theft occurred between 7 p.m. May 26 and 6 a.m. May 30 in the 5900 block of Bluestone Way in Orange Township. Someone stole three air-conditioning units valued together at $3,500 and lighting equipment valued at $2,000 from a construction site, according to sheriff's reports.
* A woman reported an attempted burglary occurred between 12:15 and 5:45 p.m. May 26 at a residence in the 7900 block of Orange Station Loop in Orange Township. Someone caused $500 worth of damage to the residence's front door, according to sheriff's reports.
* Deputies responded to a report of suspicious activity about 11 a.m. May 27 in the 3600 block of Royal Dornoch Circle in Delaware Township. Someone threw toilet paper in two pine trees on the property the previous night, according to sheriff's reports.
A resident in the 3300 block of Royal Dornoch Circle later reported someone threw boiled eggs in his driveway the same night.
* A man reported criminal mischief occurred between 1:30 and 1:45 a.m. May 29 in the 5400 block of Port Haven Drive in Berlin Township. Someone set a paper bag on fire on the residence's front porch, according to sheriff's reports.
* A man reported a theft from a vehicle occurred between 11 p.m. May 30 and 8 a.m. May 31 in the 6900 block of Scioto Chase Boulevard in Liberty Township. Someone stole a handgun valued at $400 from the car, according to sheriff's reports.
* A man reported a theft from a vehicle occurred between 3 and 3:15 a.m. May 31 in the 4500 block of Glen Lakes Drive in Concord Township. Someone stole a pair of sunglasses valued at $250 from the vehicle, according to sheriff's reports.