A burglary in the 300 block of Canyon Drive was reported at 3:46 p.m. June 5. The victim said the crime took place between May 5 and 8, and that the doors, locks and frames that had been broken had since been replaced.
She reported the items taken included a $3,133 television set, a sound bar worth $371, a $799 generator and various tools, jewelry and equipment together valued at $1,200.
In other Clintonville-area police reports:
* First Merchants Bank, 3245 N. High St., was the scene of a robbery at 10 a.m. June 6. The report, filed 40 minutes after the incident, contained no additional information.
* A $900 handgun, a ratchet set worth $150 and $2 in cash were stolen from a vehicle parked in the 100 block of East Como Avenue, the owner reported at 9:59 a.m. June 8.
The victim said the car was broken into after 11 p.m. the previous day.
* A woman summoned police at 1:43 p.m. June 7 to say she believed someone had been entering her apartment in the 100 block of East Cooke Road.
That day, the victim said, she noticed a stack of pictures missing. In addition, she told the officer one of her credit cards was taken while a locksmith was in her home and she was having a cigarette in the garage.
* A man said he was punched in the face at 7:56 p.m. June 5 in the 2700 block of Indianola Avenue by a person he had chased down following a hit-skip accident.
Division of Fire medics treated the victim at the scene, although the reporting officer noted that there were no visible injuries. The suspect denied assaulting the victim.
* A woman said someone cut security wires from the garage to her home in the first block of Fallis Road, stealing three security cameras worth $600 between midnight and 6 a.m. June 2.
The victim filed the report at 9:12 a.m. June 5.