A noise complaint resulted in several arrests early in the morning May 29 after police discovered an underage-drinking party in the block of 6300 Manteo Drive.
Five individuals -- three 19-year-old men, a 20-year-old man and a 17-year-old girl -- were arrested on charges involving underage drinking.
In other recent Dublin Police Department incident reports:
* Representatives of a business in the 5500 block of Preswick Drive on June 2 reported an incident of criminal damaging.
* A Lewis Center man at 10:16 a.m. June 1 told police someone stole $1,908.98 in property, including clothing from his vehicle in the 6300 block of Woerner-Temple Road.
* A Dublin woman at 9:58 a.m. June 1 told police $1,292 in property and $120 in cash were taken from her vehicle parked in the 5800 block of Scotsman Court.
* A 43-year-old woman was arrested for criminal trespassing June 1 in the 3800 block of Tuller Road.
* A 48-year-old man was arrested for disorderly conduct June 1 at Asherbrand Lane. He also was cited for drug possession.
* Police on May 31 responded to a report that car keys were stolen from two employees at a business in the 6800 block of Hospital Drive.
* Police at 3:43 p.m. May 30 responded to the report of a theft of $800 in cash from an ATM in the 6700 block of Perimeter Drive.
* A resident of the 400 block of Edinburgh Road at 3:21 p.m. May 30 told police $12,850 in property, including computer hardware and software, a vehicle, jewelry and a cell phone, were stolen.
* A 21-year-old man was cited for marijuana drug abuse May 30 in the 9100 block of Muirkirk Drive.
* Police at 9:19 a.m. May 29 responded to a report of a burglary in the 8700 block of Davington Drive. Computer hardware and software together valued at $1,240 were reported stolen.
* A 37-year-old man was cited for marijuana drug abuse May 29 in the 200 block of West Bridge Street.