Gahanna police recently responded to calls regarding possible gunshots.
A Timbers Drive resident told police the sound of a shot was coming from the east, and he saw a flash of light followed by an explosion or gunshot at 7:50 a.m. May 26. A transformer blew in the area, reports said.
A Green Meadows Drive West resident reported hearing three shots, according to a report received at 10:34 p.m. May 26. Police spoke to several parties and were advised the noise was fireworks launched west of the complex, reports said.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* A road-rage incident that originated in Whitehall was reported at Gahanna City Hall, 200 S. Hamilton Road, at 11:28 a.m. May 31. There was a verbal altercation between two men, reports said.
* An employee at a business on Tech Center Drive was terminated after he allegedly made verbal threats to another employee, according to a report received at 6:07 p.m. May 29.
* A Moorefield Drive resident reported another person has been doing multiple things to harass him, according to a report received at 6:56 p.m. May 29. The resident said the person messed up his yard with a weed trimmer and yelled at him, reports said.
* A vehicle on Hemston Court was broken into overnight, according to a report received at 11:49 a.m. May 28.
* A man has been sleeping over several nights in the back parking lot of the Gahanna branch of the Columbus Metropolitan Library, 310 Granville St., according to a report received at 7:33 p.m. May 25. The man said he had been kicked out of a residence. He was advised the library doesn't want him using their property as a place to sleep, reports said.
* A woman was causing a disturbance at a business on East Johnstown Road, according to a report received at 5:30 p.m. May 25.
* Four teenage boys were throwing rocks at ducks and geese at Creekside Park, 123 Mill St., according to a complaint received at 4:40 p.m. May 25.