Hilliard Division of Police officers are investigating two burglaries that occurred earlier this month.
In each instance, no signs of forced entry were found and officers are investigating each burglary, officer Hyda Slone said.
The first burglary was reported at 4:45 a.m. June 3 at a residence in the 5600 block of Newland Court.
A bottle of vodka worth $14 was stolen from the residence, according to reports.
The second incident occurred between 2 p.m. June 5 and 9 a.m. June 6 at a residence in the 5100 block of Grandon Drive.
A cordless drill, an impact gun and batteries were reported stolen from a garage.
Property loss was reported at $387.
Slone would not disclose any other details of the burglaries because they were under investigation.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* Merchandise worth $656 was reported stolen between 1:30 and 3 p.m. June 3 from a business in the 3600 block of Main Street.
* A package containing action figures worth $220 was reported stolen between 9 a.m. June 1 and 7 p.m. June 2 from the 5300 block of Wakefield Drive.
* Items worth $742 were reported stolen between 10:45 and 10:55 a.m. June 5 from a business in the 6300 block of Scioto Darby Road. The merchandise included that included printer cartridges, tweezers and a brush set.
* A wallet containing credit cards and a Pennsylvania driver's license was reported stolen between 5 and 5:15 p.m. June 2 from the 4600 block of Cosgray Road.
* A boy told police June 6 that a necklace worth $350 was stolen May 31 from the 3800 block of Veterans Memorial Drive.
* Bicycles worth $500 were reported stolen between 1:15 and 1:20 p.m. June 7 in the 3200 block of Hilliard-Rome Road.