A 30-year-old Pickerington man was arrested on alcohol charges at 7:40 p.m. June 1 after he was found to be intoxicated and drinking at Victory Park, 100 Lockville Road.
Pickerington police reports said the man was charged with an open container violation and was given a date for a mandatory appearance in Pickerington Mayor's Court.
The man was taken by officers to his residence and released into the custody of his family, according to reports.
In other recent Pickerington Division of Police incident reports:
* Representatives of a financial institution in the 800 block of Refugee Road reported at 10:30 a.m. May 27 someone tried to cash a forged check.
Reports said the person left the scene before an officer arrived.
* A 27-year-old Pataskala man was arrested for disorderly conduct at 7:54 p.m. May 27 in 10000 block of Blacklick-Eastern Road after causing a disturbance while being intoxicated at a local restaurant.
Reports said the man was given a date for a mandatory appearance in Fairfield County Municipal Court and was released into the custody of a sober driver.
* A 27-year-old Columbus man was arrested at 9:23 p.m. May 29 after a physical altercation at a business in the 1000 block of Hill Road North.
Reports said the man was give a date for a mandatory appearance in Pickerington Mayor's Court and released.
* Police are investigating a complaint that a 26-year-old man has been requesting via social media that a 15-year-old girl send him inappropriate photos. The incident was reported at 12:11 a.m. May 30.
* Someone damaged a vending machine at Victory Park, 100 Lockville Road.
The criminal-damaging incident was reported at 3 p.m. May 30.
* A resident of the 8000 block of Hill Road South went to the Pickerington police station at 8 a.m. May 30 to report a surveillance camera was stolen from his property.
* A resident of the 400 block of Albion Street reported at 12:30 a.m. May 31 someone damaged the mailbox at the residence.
* A resident of the 200 block of Lakeview Drive reported fraudulent activity involving a bank account at 8 a.m. May 31.
* Illegal dumping of refuse on multiple occasions was reported in the 100 block of Great Trail Circle at 7:45 a.m. May 31.
Two Columbus men, ages 23 and 25, and a 23-year-old Reynoldsburg man were issued citations for theft after being caught shoplifting at 4:37 p.m. May 31 at a business in the 100 block of Postage Drive.
Reports said all three men were given dates for mandatory appearances in Fairfield County Municipal Court and released at the scene.
* Officers were sent at 6:58 p.m. June 1 to a business in the 1200 block of Hill Road North on a report that a girl had thrown water on an employee and then assaulted her when confronted outside.
No injuries were reported.
* A dresser was reported stolen at 6:29 p.m. June 1 from a residence in the 400 block of Evergreen Circle.
* A wallet was found in the 200 block of Hereford Drive at 10 a.m. June 2. The wallet and its contents were secured at the station, according to reports.
* A 55-year-old Pickering-ton woman was issued a citation for theft after being apprehended by loss-prevention personnel for shoplifting at 4:12 p.m. June 2 at a business in the 100 block of Postage Drive.
Reports said the woman was given a date for a manadatory appearance in Pickerington Mayor's Court and released.