More than $10,600 in jewelry was reported stolen from a Dublin residence June 1.
A resident in the 8000 block of Luckstone Drive told police at 10:20 p.m. someone had stolen $10,645 in jewelry from his home.
According to the police report, the person or persons gained access to the residence via a first-floor entry point.
In other recent incident reports from the Dublin Police Department:
* An employee of a business in the 8700 block of Muirfield Drive at 8:57 a.m. June 5 told police $100 of property was damaged.
* A 31-year-old man was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct June 4 in the 5700 block of Memorial Drive.
* An employee of a business in the 4100 block of Tuller Road at 5:56 p.m. June 3 told police $1,400 in electronics was stolen.
* Police responded at 5:32 a.m. June 3 to a report that someone had painted graffiti at the Dublin Community Recreation Center, 6500 Post Road.
* More than $1,000 of property was reported stolen from a motor vehicle in the 8300 block of Davington Drive at 3:27 p.m. June 2.
* Police at 2:57 p.m. June 2 responded to a theft at a business in the 3900 block of West Dublin-Granville Road in which $16.26 in consumable goods was stolen.
* A resident in the 5300 block of Tara Hill Drive at noon June 2 reported criminal damage to a vehicle.
* A resident in the 5500 block of Preswick Drive at 10:43 a.m. June 2 reported $1,050 in damages to a vehicle.
* A resident in the 5600 block of Dumfries Court West at 9:33 a.m. June 2 told police someone stole $150 in cash and $1,030 in property from her attached garage.
* A 21-year-old man was arrested June 2 on charges of aggravated robbery in the 7600 block of Hospital Drive.
* Police at 5:59 p.m. June 1 in the 3800 block of Tuller Road responded to a report of criminal trespassing by a 43-year-old Worthington woman.
* Representatives of a business in the 6800 block of Perimeter Loop Road reported at 5:24 p.m. June 1 $210 in cash was stolen from a business safe.