Late-night antics at an apartment pool in the 6100 block of Craughwell Lane resulted in arrest for a Dublin man.
A 36-year-old Dublin man was arrested for public indecency and disorderly conduct after Dublin Police responded to a report at 11:43 p.m. June 11 that a man was nude in the pool area.
According to reports, a woman was with her friend in the pool area and the man removed his boxer shorts and threw them at her.
He got out of the pool and walked around naked before grabbing her friend from behind in a bear hug and throwing her in the pool.
The caller took a picture of the man walking around the pool with his clothes removed and another picture of him putting his boxer shorts back on in the pool.
The man told police he was drinking alcohol, but denied being naked in the pool area.
He was issued two summonses to appear in Franklin County Municipal Court on June 19.
In other recent Dublin Police Department incident reports:
* A 25-year-old woman was arrested on charges of theft from a building June 15 in the 3900 block of West Dublin-Granville Road.
* An Elgin, Illinois, man at 12:40 a.m. June 14 told police someone stole $1,500 in property, including a tablet and other electronics, from his vehicle in the 7500 block of Sawmill Road.
* Police at 7:33 p.m. June 13 responded to a report of theft from a business in the 5600 block of Blazer Parkway. Speakers and equipment worth $743 were reported stolen.
* At 5:12 p.m. June 12 in the 3800 block of Tuller Road $630 in property, including eyeglasses and sunglasses, were reported stolen from a vehicle.
* Tools worth $560 were reported stolen from an office in the 5200 block of Upper Metro Place at 8:37 a.m. June 12.
* Jewelry worth $1,999 was reported stolen from an office in the 6900 block of Hospital Drive at 12:41 p.m. June 10.
* A resident of the 5200 block of Aryshire Drive at 10:06 a.m. June 10 told police someone stole $1,000 in property, including firearms and accessories, from his vehicle.
* A resident of the 5500 block of Loch More Court West at 7:39 a.m. June 10 told police someone entered her unlocked home and stole $477 in property, including handbags, a wallet and medical equipment.
* A 26-year-old man was cited for drug possession June 10 at U.S. Route 33 West and Frantz Road.
* At 11:55 a.m. June 9 police responded to a robbery at a construction zone north of the 7500 block of Kelly Drive. Cash and property worth a combined $475 was reported stolen.
According to the police report, the suspect was listed as a white male between the ages of 25 and 28.
* A 19-year-old man was cited for marijuana drug abuse June 9 in the 700 block of Shawan Falls Drive.