• At 6:31 a.m. June 16, a business on Morey Drive reported theft of utility services.
• At 1:37 p.m. June 16, a resident of Columbus reported theft of a notebook computer while at a business on West Fifth Street.
• At 2:27 p.m. June 16, a business on Coleman’s Crossing Boulevard reported theft of diapers.
• At 6:38 p.m. June 16, a resident of West Fifth Street reported theft of prescription medication.
• At 8:12 p.m. June 16, a 27-year-old Richwood woman was arrested for possession of controlled substances and drug paraphernalia.
• At 8:04 p.m. June 16, a resident of West Third Street reported theft of a bicycle.
• At 5:49 p.m. June 17, a resident of West Fifth Street reported theft of money.
• At 5:30 a.m. June 19, a resident of Black Road reported property damage.
• At 10:28 a.m. June 19, a business on West Fifth Street reported theft of merchandise.
• At 8:17 a.m. June 19, a business on Coleman’s Crossing Boulevard reported theft.
• At 9:54 p.m. June 19, a business on Square Drive reported property damage.
• At 11:36.m. June 20, resident of Meadows Drive reported telecommunications fraud.
• At 1:58 p.m. June 20, a 42-year-old Reynoldsburg man was cited for driving under suspension.
• At 11:39 p.m. June 20, a 19-year-old West Liberty man was cited for possession of marijuana.
• At 1:57 p.m. June 21, a resident of Arabian Circle reported fraud.
• At 4:09 p.m. June 21, resident of London Avenue reported a theft.
• At 1:41 p.m. June 22, an employee of a business on Coleman’s Crossing Boulevard reported a theft.
• At 2:49 a.m. June 16 on Hinton Mill Road near Myers Road, a 2007 Honda CR-V struck a deer.
• At 3:27 p.m. June 16, the sheriff’s office was investigating multiple reports of scam telephone calls to Union County residents wherein the caller would impersonate a Union County deputy by name and threaten the residents with an arrest warrant for missing jury duty. The caller then requests a fee payment in the form of a money card for more than $1,000.00 to avoid the arrest. Any residents who have been targeted by this scam are asked to report the incident by contacting the sheriff’s office at 937-645-4110.
• At 6:28 p.m. June 16, a business in the 24000 block of Honda Parkway reported a possible vehicle break-in.
• At 7:05 p.m. June 16, a deputy charged a 22-year-old Raymond resident with the illegal sale of alcohol to an underage person at a business in the 21000 block of Main Street in Raymond.
• At 2:51 p.m. June 17 on U.S. Route 42 south of Crottinger Road, a 2014 Honda Odyssey was struck by a 2013 Dodge Dart. The driver of the Dodge, a 19-year-old Indiana man, was issued a traffic citation for failure to drive in marked lanes.
• At 9:46 a.m. June 19, deputies were sent to a property in the 21000 block of Liberty
West Road to investigate an attack on livestock by two dogs running at large.
• At 12:20 p.m. June 19 on U.S. Route 42 near Hickory Ridge Road, a 2016 Freightliner semitrailer was struck by another semitrailer whose driver reportedly left the scene.
• At 4:47 p.m. June 19 while investigating a property-damage crash that occurred on Robinson Road on June 17, a deputy charged a 27-year-old Plain City man with falsification, failure to stop after an accident and failure to control.
• At 1:49 a.m. June 20 while investigating a suspicious 2016 Dodge Ram that was parked near the intersection of Industrial Parkway and U.S. Route 42, a deputy arrested a 59-year-old Plain City man for having control of a motor vehicle while impaired. He was transported to the sheriff’s office.
• At 8:40 a.m. June 20 at the intersection of Watkins Road and State Road, a1995 Ford Dump truck struck a 2012 Honda Fit. The driver of the Ford, a 34-year-old Galloway man, was issued a traffic citation for failure to control.
• At 8:19 p.m. June 20 at the roundabout at state Route 161 and Eiterman Road, a 1991 International Harvester tanker truck hauling 8,000 gallons of water rolled over and caught fire.
• At 9:48 a.m. June 21 in the 8300 block of Industrial Parkway, a 2008 Ford F-150 struck a large rock in the roadway.
• At 4:04 p.m. June 21 at the intersection of Northwest Parkway and state Route 245, a 2006 Chevrolet truck struck a 1998 Mercury Sable. The driver of the Mercury, a 55-year-old Marysville woman, was issued a traffic citation for failure to yield while making a left turn.
• At 9:52 p.m. June 21 on the U.S. Route 33 off ramp to U.S. Route 42, a 2011 Nissan Rogue backed into a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix. The driver of the Nissan, a 19-year-old Plain City man, was issued a traffic citation for improper starting and backing.
• At 2:03 p.m. June 22 on U.S. Route 42 near Wells Road, a 2004 Honda Accord and a 2009 Dodge Journey were involved in an accident. Both drivers were transported to Riverside Methodist Hospital. The driver of the Dodge, a 23-year-old Delaware man, was issued a citation for a stop-sign violation.
• At 8:25 p.m. June 22 as a result of a traffic stop on U.S. Route 33 westbound near
Beecher Gamble Road, deputies issued a citation to the driver of a 2009 Subaru Legacy, a 19-year-old Marysville woman, for possession of drug paraphernalia.