A 31-year-old Pickerington man June 11 was issued a citation for having a dog at large and was given a date for an appearance in Pickerington Mayor's Court.
According to Pickerington Division of Police incident reports, the man's dog jumped a fence in the 400 block of Pinebud Court at 2 p.m. June 11 and attacked a neighbor's dog.
In other recent incident reports:
* The assistant director of a residential complex reported at 7:54 p.m. June 10 someone had fired a pellet gun at a building in the 100 block of Fullers Way.
* A shoplifter allegedly stole groceries from a business in the 1000 block of Hill Road North at 12:45 a.m. June 11.
* Charges are pending against a 17-year-old Pickerington boy who allegedly was trespassing on private property at 8:45 p.m. June 12 in the 8900 block of Hill Road South.
Reports said the landowner is requesting charges after an ongoing problem with juveniles trespassing on his property.
* A resident of the 100 block of Lake Point Court reported at 4:36 p.m. June 12 that $280 was missing from his apartment.
No sign of forced entry was reported.
* Representatives of a business in the 100 block of Clint Drive reported at 8 a.m. June 14 a 37-year-old woman had stolen two pairs of Coach eyeglasses. The investigation is ongoing.
* Items were reported stolen from a vehicle June 14 in the 200 block of Evergreen Court.
* Thefts were reported June 16 in the 100 block of West Columbus Street and in the 1700 block of Hill Road North.