Reynoldsburg police were dispatched to Brice Road June 20 on reports that a man had been attacked and robbed.
When officers arrived at 4:18 p.m., the victim said he was attacked by two black men in the 1700 block of Brice Road. He said the men stole his phone.
Officers followed a tip from a caller, who said the suspects ran behind a business on Brice Road.
Police found one of the alleged attackers, a 36-year-old Columbus resident, and charged him with robbery.
In other Reynoldsburg police reports:
* A woman reported someone broke into her home in the 7900 block of Truman Trail, just before 7 a.m. June 18. Officers said the interior of the residence "was in total disarray." The woman said more than $4,964 worth of items are missing and that damage to furniture totaled about $1,099.
* A resident reported she was bitten by a small, mixed-breed dog. The 69-year-old woman said the dog bit the back of her leg just before 9:02 p.m. in the 7600 block of Ridgemont Court.
The reporting officer said he talked with the dog's owner, who said the animal did not have a current rabies vaccination. The dog also was not on a leash and charges are pending, the officer said.
* An employee of a business in the 2700 block of Taylor Road Extension called police at 1:35 a.m. June 17 after finding a small bag of marijuana lying in the pharmacy area. An officer cleared the scene and entered the marijuana into the police department property room for destruction, according to the police report.
* Officers responded to reports of the sound of glass breaking at 3:33 a.m. June 19 at a business in the 400 block of Lancaster Avenue.
The reporting officer said he found broken glass doors at the front of the building and a shattered far north window.
The investigation is continuing, but nothing was reported stolen at the time of the report, the officer said.
* A woman reported her car was broken into sometime before 7:51 p.m. June 19 while it was parked at a business in the 2400 block of Taylor Square Drive. She said several credit/debit cards, along with her purse, gym backpack, checkbook and headphones, were stolen. The reporting officer said entry was gained by prying the lock off the driver's side door.