A juvenile faces a misdemeanor charge after Delaware police investigators determined he caused a traffic crash last month west of the city's downtown.
Officers responded shortly after 6 p.m. June 16 to a report of a crash involving a pedestrian in the 200 block of West William Street. Investigators determined the 16-year-old pedestrian was under the influence of a drug and "had run into the roadway," according to police reports.
The teen was taken to a hospital and treated for injuries he suffered in the crash, reports said. He was cited for crossing the road in the path of a moving vehicle and faces a charge of disorderly conduct by intoxication, a minor misdemeanor, according to police reports.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* A woman reported she was assaulted between 10 p.m. June 18 and 12:30 a.m. June 19 at her residence in the 300 block of East William Street. Officers later arrested a 26-year-old homeless man in relation to the incident.
The man faces charges of aggravated burglary, a first-degree felony; assault, a first-degree misdemeanor; domestic violence, a first-degree misdemeanor; and disorderly conduct, a minor misdemeanor, according to court records.
Investigators determined the suspect, who was known to the victim, broke in through a first-floor window after being locked out, according to police reports.
* A man reported an assault occurred between 7:15 and 7:30 p.m. June 13 in the 200 block of Flint Rock Drive. A man entered the residence, struck the victim and broke his cellphone, according to police reports. Investigators identified a suspect, but the victim eventually declined prosecution, according to police reports.
* A woman reported a theft from a vehicle occurred between 12:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. June 17 in the first block of North Washington Street. Someone entered an unlocked car and stole a wallet, reports said.
* A woman reported vandalism occurred between 10 p.m. June 16 and noon June 19 in the 1200 block of Rivercrest Drive South. Someone used a key to damage the vehicle, according to reports.
* Officers received a report that a juvenile was raped about 9 p.m. June 13 at a city apartment building. The case remains open and under investigation, according to police reports.
* Delaware County Job and Family Services alerted police after receiving a report that a rape may have occurred between Jan. 1 and May 2 at a city residence. The case remains open and under investigation, reports said.