Pickerington police charged a 15-year-old girl with disturbing the peace and resisting arrest June 17 after officers were sent to an unsupervised party attended by numerous juveniles.
According to Pickerington Division of Police incident reports, officers went to the house in the 600 block of Windmiller Drive after receiving a report of a female screaming at 12:52 a.m.
Reports said a large number of juveniles were attending a party that did not have adult supervision.
While investigating the incident, officers arrested the girl who was uncooperative.
Reports said the girl was released -- at the request of the girl's parent -- into the custody of an adult who came to the scene.
Other juveniles in attendance who did cooperate with officers were released into the custody of their parents.
The incident report was forwarded to the Fairfield County Prosecutor's Office to be reviewed for the possible filing of additional charges related to the incident.
In other recent incident reports:
* Representatives of a business in the 600 block of Windmiller Drive reported at 12:52 a.m. June 17 someone used a sharp object to scratch the paint on a vehicle.
* Medication was reported stolen from a mailbox in the 100 block of Lorraine Boulevard at 10:06 a.m. June 17.
* Credit cards and jewelry were reported stolen at 9 p.m. June 17 in the 100 block of Macfie Street.
The victim told officers the items were believed to have been taken during an unsupervised house party.
The credit cards were later used at two retail stores and one piece of jewelry has been recovered. Investigation of the thefts continues.
* A resident of Knights Bridge Drive West reported at 6:56 p.m. June 18 her temporary license plate purchased a few days earlier was stolen off her vehicle while it was parked at her residence.
* A patron of a business in the 1700 block of Hill Road North reported at 9:46 a.m. June 19 her vehicle had been broken into and her wallet had been stolen.
* Officers were sent to a business in the 1000 block of Hill Road North at 8:44 p.m. June 20 on a report of a fight among multiple people.
When officers arrived they learned a 16-year-old boy and a 17-year-old girl had been separated by a third-party bystander after an object was thrown at a vehicle the girl was in.
Medics were called to the scene to treat the boy who had been sprayed with a chemical irritant by the female.
Reports said the boy was treated and released at the scene.
The incident report, requesting charges against both juveniles, was forwarded to the Fairfield County Juvenile Prosecutor.
* And 18-year-old Pickerington man was issued a citation for blocking a private driveway after officers were sent to the 200 block of Evening Way on a report of a suspicious vehicle at 12:02 a.m. June 20. Reports said officers at the time were unable to locate the registered owner to have the vehicle moved. A voice mail was left on the owner's cell phone and the vehicle was impounded, according to reports.
* Charges are pending against a 14-year-old girl and a 15-year-old boy after a cell phone was stolen from a business in the 1700 block of Hill Road North June 21.
Officers met with the victim of the theft in the lobby of the police station. Reports said evidence gathered from social media helped police identify the suspects in the theft.
The phone was later returned to its owner, but the SIM card had been destroyed. The report was sent to Fairfield County Juvenile Prosecutor.