Upper Arlington police last week investigated a report of a van stolen from a local man's driveway.
A man in the 4100 block of Winfield Road reported that his chrome-colored 2004 Chevrolet van was stolen from his driveway between 1 and 4 a.m. June 24.
The man said his son noticed the van was missing at 4 a.m. June 24 but didn't think anything was wrong because he thought his father had already left for work that day. The victim reported the van's remote lock doesn't work, but that he always manually locks its doors. He added that the van's two keys were accounted for following the theft.
In other recent Upper Arlington Police Division reports:
* Garden plants valued at $400 reportedly were pulled from the ground outside a man's residence in the 2600 block of Slate Run Road between 10 p.m. June 28 and 5 a.m. June 29.
* A 21-year-old Columbus man was charged with receiving stolen property after he was found to have two stolen credit cards in his possession that he attempted to use at a store in the 5000 block of Arlington Centre Boulevard at 12:46 p.m. June 26.
* A window valued at $100 and a porch light valued at $35 reportedly were vandalized at a man's residence in the 4200 block of Clairmont Road between May 1 and June 26.
* A restaurant in the 1600 block of Old Henderson Road reported someone broke out the window to the front door of the store, causing $1,000 in damage, between 1:22 and 1:25 a.m. June 25.
* Audio-visual recordings valued at $200 and a purse valued at $150 were stolen from a residence in the 2700 block of Abington Road between 8 a.m. June 18 and 6 a.m. June 19.
* Camping, hunting and fishing equipment valued at $150 and "other personal effects" valued at $50 were stolen from a man in the 2400 block of Onandaga Drive between 11 p.m. June 20 and 9 a.m. June 21. Police reports didn't state if the items were taken from a residence or vehicle.
* A bicycle valued at $249 reportedly was stolen from a woman's backyard in the 1900 block of Collingswood Road between 11 p.m. June 17 and 8 a.m. June 18.
* A bicycle and pair of men's shoes, no values provided, reportedly were stolen from a man's garage in the 1200 block of London Drive between 10 p.m. June 18 and 3 p.m. June 19.