Two women caught in a Delaware business after hours got away with more than $1,000 in merchandise in late June.
An employee notified police July 1 two women were found in the store's dressing rooms after the business in the 900 block of Sunbury Road closed at 10 p.m. the previous night. The women were told to leave, reports said.
The next day, an employee found empty packaging in the dressing room for fragrances, jewelry and other items, according to reports. The business reported more than $1,000 in merchandise had been stolen.
No suspects have been identified in the case, which remains open, according to police reports.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* Officers responded to a report that a Delaware man had been stabbed shortly before 10:15 p.m. June 28 in the 2200 block of Bruce Road. After arriving at the scene, officers arrested William D. Wheless, 30, of Bruce Road on a charge of assault, a second-degree felony, according to police reports.
* Officers responded to a report that a theft from a vehicle was in progress shortly before 4:30 a.m. July 2 at a parking lot in the 300 block of Chelsea Street. After investigating the incident, officers arrested a 29-year-old Delaware man on a charge of theft, police reports said.
Officers recovered multiple debit cards, knives, a wallet and other items stolen from three victims, according to reports.
* A woman reported July 3 a theft of drugs took place between 7:45 a.m. and 3 p.m. June 20 at a business in the 800 block of North Houk Road. Someone stole 44 pills, together worth $20, according to reports.
* A woman reported criminal damaging occurred between 1:15 and 1:45 a.m. June 27 at a business in the first block of North Union Street. Someone broke a window on the business' front door, reports said.
* An officer responded shortly after 9 p.m. June 28 to a report that a dog had bitten a child in the first block of Calm Street. The officer advised the dog's owner to quarantine the animal, according to police reports.