Bexley police said a resident in the 800 block of South Roosevelt Avenue reported someone kicked in the rear door of his residence June 23 and stole miscellaneous items.
The complainant said the thieves left through a rear gate by undoing the locking mechanism, reports said.
In another incident, a resident in the 200 block of North Cassingham Road reported someone gained entry into his residence through a window June 28 and stole miscellaneous property.
Residents in the 100 block of North Remington Road reported someone entered their occupied house via an unlocked back door and stole wallets and a tablet computer from the kitchen counter between 7:30 and 8:30 p.m. June 28.
In other reports from the Bexley Police Department:
* A resident in the 700 block of Grandon Avenue reported someone stole property from his unlocked vehicle, which was parked on the street in front of his residence between June 22 and June 23.
* An employee of a business in the 500 block of North Cassady Avenue reported someone stole a bottle of wine and four large boxes of cigarettes between 6:44 and 6:47 p.m. June 23.
* A resident in the 2700 block of Columbus Avenue reported that on June 28 around 8:40 a.m., someone entered her unlocked detached garage and stole miscellaneous property.
* A resident in the 200 block of North Cassingham Road reported that on June 28, someone entered his residence through a window and stole miscellaneous property.
* A resident in the 2600 block of East Main Street reported someone stole $101 from his wallet between June 23 and June 26.