A robbery was reported at 11:35 p.m. July 1 at the intersection of South Third and Sycamore streets.
The victim told police the suspect pointed a firearm at his face and demanded his property, according to Columbus Division of Police incident reports. The suspect got away with a $15 wallet, various forms of ID and a $350 phone.
In other crime news from the area:
* A man claimed he was assaulted at 10:20 p.m. July 3 while trying to break up a fight between two other people.
A witness said the suspect punched the victim in the face one time and fled in a vehicle.
* Toilets valued at $1,400 were stolen at 5:18 a.m. July 4 from a garage in the 200 block of East Sycamore Street.
* A trailer valued at $2,000 was stolen at 3:49 p.m. July 3 in the 400 block of East Stewart Street.
* Clothes valued at $200 and a $15 cellphone charging cord were stolen between 11 p.m. June 28 and 7 a.m. June 29 in the 400 block of Reinhard Avenue.
The victim told police there were no signs of forced entry.
* A 26-year-old Columbus man was arrested at 3:07 a.m. July 3 after an altercation in the 100 block of Thurman Avenue.
* A 46-inch flat-screen TV valued at $600 and $20 worth of groceries were stolen between 1 and 7 a.m. July 2 from a residence in the 400 block of Hanford Street.