Nearly $30,000 in valuables reportedly was stolen from a residence in the 8400 block of Arbory Hill Court residence June 24.
The theft of $29,040 in jewelry and precious metals was reported to Dublin police at 5:40 p.m.
A Columbus juvenile was listed as a suspect.
In other recent Dublin Police Department incident reports:
* Credit-card fraud was reported June 28 in the 7000 block of Calabria Place.
* A 20-year-old man was cited for marijuana drug abuse June 28 in the 2500 block of Emerald Parkway.
* A resident in the 4100 block of Hobbs Landing Drive West told police at 9:22 a.m. June 26 a theft from a motor vehicle resulted in the loss of $730 in property, including a briefcase and computer hardware and software.
* At 12:54 a.m. June 26 police investigated a trespassing offense in the 8400 block of Autumnwood where those involved were found to be in violation of curfew. Police on the same day in an unrelated incident identified two juveniles in violation of curfew restrictions in the 5200 block of Shannon Park.
* Police June 26 responded to a report of vandalism to a garage door in the 8300 block of Nemain Loop.
* A resident in the 7300 block of Clover Park Way at 7:53 a.m. June 26 reported a theft from a motor vehicle. Documents were stolen.
* A 55-year-old man was arrested for public indecency June 26 in the 4100 block of Bright Road. He later was cited for drug possession June 20 at Bright Road and Emerald Parkway.
* Police at 12:19 a.m. June 25 found a juvenile in violation of curfew in the 6700 block of Coffman Road.
* A man told police June 25 his rear license plate was stolen from his vehicle in the 200 block of Clover Court.
* A 29-year-old man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia June 25 in the 3800 block of Hard Road.
* Criminal damage was reported at 12:58 a.m. June 24 by a resident of the 100 block of Carrowmoor Court. The resident told police he believed the incident was a possible burglary.
* Representatives of a business in the 4300 block of West Dublin-Granville Road at 10:26 a.m. June 24 reported $397.48 in vehicle damages.
* Police June 24 responded to a report of the misuse of a credit card in the 4900 block of Drymen Court.
* An 18-year-old woman on June 24 was cited for trying to purchase alcohol in the first block of Corbins Mill Drive.
* A 21-year-old man was issued a citation for drug abuse at the same location on the same day.
* A 24-year-old woman was issued a citation for drug abuse June 24 in the 3900 block of Suffolk Drive.
* At 8:09 p.m. June 23 theft from a motor vehicle at a parking lot in the initial block of Blakeford Drive was reported. Misuse of credit card also was reported.
One thousand dollars in cash and $1,511 in property including a purse or wallet, credit or debit cards and computer hardware and software.
* A 24-year-old Columbus man was issued a citation for disorderly conduct after police received a complaint June 23 about a man shuffling across the bridge on state Route 161 near Riverside Drive.
* A woman June 23 told police credit cards were stolen from her purse in the 5600 block of Blazer Parkway.