A bag containing a gun was reported stolen from the bed of a truck in the 400 block of Oriole Court at 11:59 p.m. June 24.
According to Pickerington Division of Police incident reports a man reported he had left a shooting range bag that contained the gun in the bed of his truck.
He later discovered the bag and firearm were missing. The man told police he believes the bag and weapon were stolen sometime between June 2 and 15.
In other recent Pickerington police reports:
* A resident of the 200 block of Beechnut Street reported at 10:36 a.m. June 26 three electronic devices were stolen from his residence.
* A resident of the 500 block of Cherry Hill Drive reported at 7:20 p.m. June 26 that someone fraudulently withdrew $800 from her bank account at an ATM.
Reports said the victim still has possession of her ATM card.
* A 46-year-old Canal Winchester man was issued a "no-trespass" order after he went to his ex-wife's house in the 100 block of Longleaf Street at 10:13 p.m. June 27 and made threatening remarks.
* An administrator of a business in the 400 block of Hill Road reported cash was stolen from his wallet at 11:30 a.m. June 28.
The man told police between $200 and $300 in cash was stolen from the wallet that had been in the pocket of his jacket that was hanging inside his closet at work while he was having breakfast with his wife.
* Pickerington police received at 12:50 p.m. June 28 a case packet from an Idaho police department that had requested help in investigating the theft of money.
Reports said the case involved the purchase of a dog via an internet company.
The victim reportedly sent money via Western Union to the company, but never received the dog.
The money reportedly was picked up at a business in Pickerington.
* A resident of the 1500 block of Stonecreek Drive South reported attempted fraudulent activity involving her bank account at 7:47 p.m. June 28.
Reports said the attempt was unsuccessful, but bank fees were accrued.
* A 51-year-old Reynoldsburg man was issued a "no-trespass" order at a business in the 1100 block of Hill Road North at 2:22 a.m. June 29 after ordering and drinking a beer. but refusing to pay for it because he have enough money.
* A resident of the 1500 block of Stonecreek Drive reported at 7:15 p.m. June 29 someone fired a BB gun at her vehicle, causing damage to her door.
* Window screens were reportedly cut at a residence in the 400 block of Carver Street. The incident was reported at 10 p.m. June 30. There was not entry into the residence and nothing was believed to have been stolen.
* A resident of the 400 block of Willow Run reported at 6:21 p.m. June 30 someone opened a store credit card without authorization. There were also fraudulent charges made on the credit card.
* A resident of the 500 block of Lakes Edge Way reported at 10:30 p.m. June 30 someone threw a rock and shattered her bedroom window.
No injuries were reported.
* A 22 year-old Whitehall woman was issued a citation for disturbing the peace after a verbal altercation with a male on the street in the 100 block of Robinette Street at 10:51 p.m. June 30.