Bexley police said the owner of a business in the 2400 block of East Main Street reported someone broke in between July 11 and July 12 and stole a computer from the back office.
Additional items stolen included an external hard drive and checks from a box in the lobby, according to reports.
In other reports from the Bexley Police Department:
* An employee of a store in the 2200 block of East Livingston Avenue reported that at 1:34 p.m. July 14, a male suspect stole an 18-pack and a 24-pack of beer from the store. The suspect's image was caught on video, reports stated.
* A resident in the 800 block of Village Creek Drive reported a man forced entry into his apartment at 7:50 a.m. July 13. The suspect is described as white, in his 30s or 40s, with dark shoulder-length hair and wearing a light-colored T-shirt and blue jeans. He entered through a broken rear first-floor window and stole a set of keys.
* Someone entered three vehicles in the 900 block of South Cassingham Road between 1:15 and 3:39 a.m. July 14 and stole $5 in change from one of the vehicles.
* A woman in the 900 block of Chelsea Avenue reported someone entered her unlocked vehicle between July 13 and July 14 while it was parked in the driveway of her residence and stole $25 in cash from a bank envelope inside the vehicle.
* Residents in the 900 block of Vernon Road reported someone entered their garage between July 8 and July 15 and stole a lawn mower.
* A resident in the 900 block of Euclaire Avenue reported someone entered her open detached garage between midnight and 4 p.m. July 16 and took a lawn mower valued at $200.
* A resident in the 700 block of Sheridan Park Court reported someone entered her residence through a first-floor window and stole her purse and a children's tablet on July 17.