Multiple contractors lost more than $20,000 in tools after a break-in at a North High Street construction site.
Police at 6:13 a.m. July 12 responded to a report of breaking and entering at a construction site in the 100 block of North High Street that resulted in the theft of $23,625.78 in tools.
An $8,000 trailer also was reported stolen from the site the same morning.
In other Dublin police reports:
* Police responded July 13 to a report of a theft from a work trailer in the 5500 block of Tuttle Crossing Boulevard.
* A business July 12 reported a theft of a rental car in the 5600 block of Blazer Parkway.
* A 34-year-old man was cited for open container July 12 in the 4800 block of Blazer Parkway.
* A 25-year-old man was cited for marijuana drug abuse July 12 in the 5200 block of Rings Road.
* A Tipp City man at 11:12 p.m. July 11 told police someone stole $40 in cash and $830 in property, including handbags or wallets and electronics from his vehicle in the 6700 block of Village Parkway.
* A 23-year-old man July 11 told police his wallet and loose change were stolen from his unlocked vehicle in front of his home in the 5600 block of Briardale Court.
* Theft was reported July 11 in the 6900 block of Old Bridge Lane.
* At 6:33 a.m. July 10 police responded to a report of breaking and entering at a construction site in the 6500 block of Riverside Drive in Concord Township that resulted in the theft of tools worth $500.
* Following a traffic stop at 1:23 a.m. July 10 on Riverside Drive near John Shields Parkway, police determined a curfew offense occurred.
* A business July 10 told police a structure in the 6500 Longshore Street was broken into.
* On July 10 police responded to the report of a stolen vehicle located in the 7500 block of Sawmill Road.
* A 32-year-old woman was cited for drug paraphernalia July 10 in the 4800 block of Blazer Parkway.
* A resident in the 5600 block of Liberton Court at 10:22 a.m. July 9 reported a theft from his vehicle in which $18 in cash was stolen and $5 in property, including a wallet, documents, credit and debit cards and a global entry card.
* Police at 2:30 a.m. July 9 responded to a report of breaking and entering at a business in the 6300 block of Sawmill Road. The front door was damaged, at a cost of $700.
* A 31-year-old man was cited for marijuana drug abuse July 8 in the 6400 block of Avery-Muirfield Drive.
* Police July 7 found a juvenile out past curfew at Emerald Parkway and Perimeter Drive and released her to her parents.
* A 38-year-old man was cited for marijuana drug abuse July 7 in the 5900 block of Britton Parkway.