Gahanna police recently received reports about multiple vehicles, including some business vehicles, being rummaged through by unidentified persons.
Stickers were stolen from a car at a business on Gahanna Parkway, according to a report received at 10:42 a.m. July 11. The caller wasn't sure if additional stickers were stolen from other company vehicles, reports said.
A work van and two trucks were rummaged through on Barwood Drive, according to a report received at 10:11 a.m. July 12. The vehicles were not locked, reports said.
Change was stolen from a vehicle on Flintwood Drive, according to a report received at 6:31 a.m. July 12. The vehicle was rummaged through between 10 p.m. July 11 and 5:30 a.m. July 12, reports said.
A GPS and other items might have been stolen from a vehicle on Iroquois Park Place, according to a report received at 11:13 a.m. July 10. The car was rummaged through overnight, reports said.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* A laptop computer, bag and shoes, valued at $1,500 total, were stolen from a vehicle parked at a business in the 1000 block of North Hamilton Road, according to a report received at 7:43 p.m. July 12. The theft occurred sometime after 5 p.m., reports said. Surveillance footage was checked, but it didn't provide a direct view of the vehicle, reports said.
* A driver's license, debit card and work identification were stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the first block of North Stygler Road, according to a report received at 10:03 p.m. July 11. The theft occurred within the preceding two hours, reports said.
* A Crown Hill Court resident reported a car alarm was going off, according to a complaint received at 10:25 a.m. July 11. Another caller said the alarm had been going on and off since 8 a.m. that day. The vehicle's owner left the car in the driveway to run the battery dead to stop the alarm, reports said.
* Two vehicles on Cherrystone Drive North were found with eggs all over them, according to a vandalism report received at 11:22 p.m. July 9. Police tried to make contact at both residences where the vehicles were parked, but no one answered the doors or via phone, reports said.
* Miscellaneous items were stolen from a vehicle on Pinegrove Place, according to a report received at 11:03 a.m. July 9. The items were stolen between midnight and 11 a.m., reports said.
* A Woodside Lake Drive resident said her property sustained damage on three different occasions, according to a vandalism report received at 12:58 p.m. July 7.
* A stone statue was stolen from the front yard of a Calkin Lane East residence, according to a report received at 6:43 p.m. July 6.