Damage was estimated at $1,300 after someone dumped small pieces of glass into the pool of an apartment complex in the 1600 block of Slatebrook Lane, according to a report filed at 3 p.m. July 27 by a representative of the property.
The incident occurred between noon and 4 p.m. July 22. "The pool has been shut down and the complainant reported that all of the water will be drained before the pool is back in working order," the reporting officer noted.
In other Northland-area police reports:
* A youth had a gun pointed at him at the intersection of Cleveland and Minerva avenues at 8:09 p.m. July 27.
The boy told the responding officers that the suspect pointed a gun at him and ordered him to empty his pockets. He stated that he emptied his front pockets, which contained nothing, and then the suspect fled the scene headed south in an alley, the report stated. Officers circulated the area but could not locate the suspect.
* A 30-year-old woman told police she was assaulted at 7:55 p.m. July 26 in the 5600 block of Ironwood Court. The victim told the responding officer the suspect also pointed a handgun at her during the incident.
* A representative of a business in the 700 block of East Lincoln Avenue filed a report at 10:30 a.m. July 26 accusing a former employee of stealing $4,000 worth of equipment, including miscellaneous tools. The theft took place, according to the report, between June 9 and 16.
* An officer was summoned to Gracewood Court at 12:12 a.m. July 25 regarding a disturbance. A 32-year-old woman told him that "a crazy neighbor was attempting to fight her," according to the report, and that the situation had gone on from noon to 8 p.m. July 24.
* A West Jefferson woman, 24, said her boyfriend assaulted her at his residence in the 1100 block of Saling Drive at 9:08 a.m. July 21.