A 27-year-old man told Columbus police a woman he was meeting so they could smoke marijuana together stole his car July 23 between 12:45 and 1:02 a.m. in the 7300 block of Cimarron Station.
According to Columbus Division of Police incident reports, officers received a report of a man screaming for someone to call 9-1-1 because he had been robbed on his vehicle.
When officers arrived at the scene, the victim told them he had come to the location to meet a woman so they could "smoke weed" together.
He told police he arrived at the address given to him by the woman at 12:30 a.m. and waited by the apartment complex's mailbox until 12:45 a.m.
At that time, according to the victim, the woman and a second suspect arrived and stole his Dodge vehicle.
No value for the vehicle was listed on the report.
In other recent incident reports from Northwest Columbus:
* A resident of the 7600 block of Sweetwood Court said someone kicked and damaged the air-conditioning unit of his home at 6:30 a.m. July 27.
The victim, a 60-year-old man, estimated the damage at $1,000.
* A 61-year-old man who lives in the 5700 block of Longford Drive filed a felony theft complaint at 4 p.m. July 27. The victim said that at 6 p.m. Nov. 11, 2016 a listed suspect stole $5253.75 in assorted currency from him.
* A 37-year-old woman reported she was assaulted at 6:32 p.m. July 25 during a baseball game in the 4900 block of Olentangy River Road.
* A 24-year-old man said he was shoved, slapped and struck in the genitals by another man at 7:32 p.m. July 27 in the 6100 block of Linworth Road.
His accused attacker told police a different version of the incident.
He said the alleged victim was causing damage to his lawn by parking on it, and when he asked him to leave the man became "belligerent verbally."
The second man went on to say that it was the original reporting party who tried to punch him first.
* A set of golf clubs valued at $3,500 was reported stolen at 1:28 p.m. July 24 from an open, attached garage in the 3900 block of Buckskin Court.
The victim, a 42-year-old woman, said the theft took place at 3 a.m. June 21.