A burglar got away with more than $2,000 worth of jewelry after entering a Concord Township residence late last month.
Delaware County Sheriff's deputies responded to a report of a burglary shortly after 4:30 p.m. July 24 in the 3500 block of Klondike Road. A woman told investigators someone entered the residence through a rear door between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. that day.
Someone stole a jewelry dresser valued at $100; four bracelets, together valued at $900; a necklace worth $500; and several other pieces of jewelry, together valued at $1,000, reports said.
Investigators did not find any signs of forced entry at the residence, according to reports. The sheriff's office has not identified any suspects in the case.
In other recent county sheriff's reports:
* A woman reported a burglary occurred before 8 a.m. July 20 in the 2100 block of Alum Creek Drive in Berlin Township. Someone entered a garage and stole a bike valued at $275 and a go-kart valued at $200, according to sheriff's reports.
* An employee of a business in the 3900 block of Bradford Court in Liberty Township reported a theft took place between 4 p.m. July 21 and 8:30 a.m. July 24. Someone stole an air-conditioning unit valued at $2,568 from the building, reports said.
* A woman reported a theft from a vehicle occurred between 3:15 and 4 p.m. July 18 near the intersection of Africa and Jaycox roads in Orange Township. Someone stole a purse valued at $30 that contained multiple credit and identification cards, according to sheriff's reports.
* A man reported a theft from a vehicle occurred about 9:15 a.m. July 27 in the 8100 block of Highfield Drive in Orange Township. Someone stole a wallet valued at $20 from the car, reports said.
* Deputies responded to a report of a car crash shortly after 2:30 p.m. July 23 in the 400 block of Highmeadows Village Drive in Orange Township. A man was driving north when his car left the east side of the roadway and struck three mailboxes and a sign advising drivers to watch for children playing in the area, according to sheriff's reports.
Deputies cited the driver, a 94-year-old Orange Township man, with failure to control, according to sheriff's reports.