A laptop computer and other items were reported stolen from a vehicle parked on Montmorency Drive East on July 19.
The theft was reported at 6:09 a.m. according to Pickerington Division of Police incident reports.
There were no signs of forced entry to the vehicle.
In other recent incident reports:
* A resident of the 300 block of Seven Pines Drive reported at 8:08 p.m. July 16 someone pelted his vehicle with eggs.
Reports said additional vehicles in the area also were struck with eggs.
* A resident of the 100 block of Fanchers Street told police at 12:51 a.m. July 17 a relative and the relative's friend stole two bulldog puppies and refuse to return them.
The victim said the suspects have been attempting to sell the canines.
Reports said the incident is being investigated.
* A 28-year-old Grove City man was arrested for theft after being accused of trying to steal two pairs of shoes from a business in the 100 block of Postage Drive at 2:11 p.m. July 17.
Reports said the man was issued a "no-trespass" order, given a date for a mandatory appearance in mayor's court and released from custody.
* A 28-year-old Whitehall man was charged with theft at 7:53 p.m. July 17 for stealing $139.97 of merchandise from a business in the 100 block of Postage Drive.
The man was issued a "no-trespass" order and a date for a mandatory appearance in Fairfield County Municipal Court before being released into the custody of officers from the Whitehall Police Department. He is a suspect in another incident in that community.
* An 18-year-old Pickerington man was issued a citation for disorderly conduct after being involved in a confrontation with a sibling at 4:15 p.m. July 19 in the 500 block of Banbridge Court.
Reports said the man was given a date for a mandatory appearance in Fairfield County Municipal Court.
* Representatives of a business in the 1100 block of Hill Road North reported receiving a counterfeit $50 bill at 1:50 p.m. July 19.
* A resident of the 900 block of Carron Circle reported finding a camera and case in a yard at 11:54 a.m. July 20.
The items were retrieved by officers and placed in the property room at the police station.
* A resident of the 200 block of Pruden Drive reported at 6:02 p.m. July 20 a former acquaintance had opened several credit-card accounts in her name without her knowledge.
* A resident of the 500 block of Sycamore Drive reported at 5:28 p.m. July 21 an 11-year-old boy had entered a garage and stolen a minibike.
Reports said officers identified the boy and spoke with his parent. The investigation continues.
* A resident of the 100 block of Colony Park reported at 10:24 p.m. July 21 someone had made unauthorized charges on a credit card.