A woman who owns rental property in the 7700 block of Burkey Avenue came to the police department, 7240 E. Main St., at 12:31 p.m. July19 to report someone was improperly trying to collect money from the rental.
She said she found the property listed on Craigslist, which she does not use. In addition, she said, the contact and owner information on Craigslist were not hers.
In other Reynoldsburg police reports:
* A 21-year-old Galion, Ohio, man was charged with assault and aggravated menacing after police were called to the 7900 block of Tributary Lane at 3:54 p.m. July 14 because of a domestic disturbance.
* A 25-year-old Columbus man was arrested for OVI at Blacklick Metro Park, 6975 E. Livingston Ave., at 5:40 p.m. July 14.
* Employees at the Circle K, 8861 E. Broad St., called police at 11:15 p.m. July 14 after a vehicle hit a curb and the driver was seen stumbling when he got out.
The responding officer reported detecting a strong odor of alcohol surrounding the driver, a 28-year-old Columbus man. He was charged with OVI after he refused to answer questions or take field sobriety tests. According to police reports, the man was cited into Licking County Municipal Court and later transported to the Licking County Sheriff's Office.
* A resident in the 6500 block of Steinway Drive called police at 11:37 a.m. July 15 to report she found the driver's side door of her car open at around 9 a.m. and it appeared someone had gone through the vehicle.
* Police received a report at 2:40 a.m. July 16 that a gold car with several people in it was parked in front of a residence in the 600 block of Toria Drive. The responding officer reported a strong smell of marijuana coming from the vehicle. The driver, a 21-year-old Reynoldsburg resident, was charged with drug abuse.
* A resident on Pine Tree Lane reported at 6 p.m. July 16 that two bricks were thrown through the front window of his house.
* Employees at Taco Bell, 6325 E. Main St., reported at 2:47 a.m. July 17 that the front door glass to the restaurant was broken.
* An employee at Kroger, 6962 E. Main St., reported at 7:44 a.m. July 17 that an unknown black man stole several bags full of batteries and socks.
* An employee of Speedway, 6312 E. Main St., reported at 6:18 p.m. July 17 that two men stole beer from the store.
* A resident in the 900 block of McCarrick Court told police at 7:31 p.m. July 17 that someone had used his credit card to make $1,292 worth of unauthorized charges.
* A 36-year-old Reynoldsburg man was charged with OVI after police found him passed out behind the wheel of his vehicle at Taylor Road and state Route 256 at 1:42 a.m. July 20.