Hilliard Division of Police officers arrested two men and recovered property that belonged to a Grove City church after a stop for a traffic violation July 30.
An officer stopped a 43-year-old driver for a traffic violation at 4:45 p.m. July 30 in the 3600 block of Fishinger Boulevard.
The driver was arrested for receiving stolen property, a felony, after police found he had three tablet computers, worth $700 each, that a church in Grove City had reported stolen.
The items were returned to the church.
A 38-year-old passenger in the vehicle had two felony warrants for his arrest for nonpayment of child support in Morrow County, said Andrea Litchfield, a spokeswoman for the police division.
The man also admitted that a backpack in the vehicle belonged to him, police said. It contained a spoon with heroin residue on it, and the man was charged with a misdemeanor count of possession of drug-abuse instruments.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* Criminal damaging was reported at 2:15 a.m. July 29 at Hilliard Bradley High School, 2800 Walker Road.
A vehicle was driven across the school's lawn in two places, damaging the sod, police said.
The report did not indicate an amount of damage.
Police have no suspects but the investigation remains open, Litchfield said.
* A trailer worth $3,000 was reported stolen between 8:20 and 8:35 a.m. July 30 from the 3700 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
* Employees of a business in the 6300 block of Scioto Darby Road told police that $1,044 was stolen at 4:35 p.m. July 31.
* A business in the 5000 block of Northwest Parkway was targeted for a breaking and entering and criminal damaging between 3:30 p.m. July 26 and 10:45 a.m. July 27.
The Franklin County Agricultural Society filed the report.
* Energy drinks and consumable goods worth $211 were reported stolen between 4:35 and 4:45 p.m. July 27 from a business in the 4200 block of Cemetery Road.
* Clothing and a pink metallic wallet containing a driver's license and money were reported stolen between 11 p.m. July 28 and 10:15 a.m. July 29 from a residence in the 3400 block of Bryant Street.
* A 26-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drug-abuse instruments at 8:05 p.m. July 27 in the 4100 block of Trueman Boulevard.
* A 19-year-old woman was arrested for felony drug abuse and possession of a controlled substance at 4:45 p.m. July 28 in the 4200 block of Avery Road.
* An 18-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 6 p.m. July 29 in the 4600 block of Paxton Drive South.
* Three women and one man, each 18 years old, were arrested for underage possession of alcohol after attempting to purchase it July 30 from a business in the 4900 block of Cemetery Road.
* An 18-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor drug abuse at 1:50 p.m. July 30 in the 4900 block of Harvest Meadow Road.
* A 55-year-old man was arrested for felony possession of drugs at 5:25 p.m. Aug. 1 in the 5700 block of Heritage Lakes Drive.