A thief got away with a furnace late last month after entering a residence under construction in Liberty Township.
An employee of a business contacted the Delaware County Sheriff's Office about 8 a.m. July 28 to report the breaking and entering and theft had occurred between 10 p.m. July 27 and 6 a.m. July 28 in the 3700 block of Naugatuck Place.
Someone entered the residence through a door and stole a furnace valued at $1,650, according to sheriff's reports.
Investigators have not identified any suspects in the case, reports said.
In other recent county sheriff's reports:
* A man reported a theft occurred about 5:30 p.m. July 22 at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, 4850 W. Powell Road in Liberty Township. Someone stole the man's cellphone, valued at $1,000, according to sheriff's reports.
* An employee of a business reported a theft from a vehicle took place between 5 p.m. Aug. 1 and 4 p.m. Aug. 3 in the 8300 block of Highfield Drive in Orange Township. Someone stole four semitrailer tires and rims, together valued at $1,500, reports said.
* A man reported a theft occurred shortly after 8:45 p.m. July 29 in the 1800 block of Whites Court in Orange Township. Someone stole a vehicle-registration sticker valued at $49 from the residence, according to reports.
* A woman reported vandalism occurred between 12:30 a.m. July 31 and 8:30 a.m. Aug. 3 in the 6600 block of Golden Way in Liberty Township. Someone caused $200 worth of damage to a mailbox, sheriff's reports said.
* A woman reported a theft occurred between 8 a.m. July 1 and 5 p.m. July 8 at a residence in the 13500 block of Sawmill Parkway. Someone stole jewelry valued at $12,850 from the residence, according to Powell police reports.
Investigators have identified a suspect in the case, reports said.
* An employee of a business reported a theft occurred shortly after 3:45 p.m. July 25 in the 10500 block of Sawmill Parkway. Someone stole perfume valued at $199 from the business, according to police reports.
Officers also responded to a report of a theft in progress about 8 p.m. July 25 at a business in the same block. Someone attempted to steal a video-game accessory valued at $60, reports said.
Officers arrested a 29-year-old Delaware man on a charge of theft, a first-degree misdemeanor, in connection with the incident, reports said.
* A resident living on Village Club Drive contacted police about 10:15 a.m. July 24 to report someone had been setting off fireworks nearby every night since July 1. An investigation into the report is pending.