Dublin police arrested a Columbus man after he admitted to not paying a taxi driver.
The driver at 3:35 p.m. Aug. 18 told police he drove the 30-year-old Columbus man and a woman to a business in the 5500 block of Tuttle Crossing Boulevard, and then took the man to a business to get cash for the $70.95 taxi fee.
After dropping the man off at Turkey Hill, the man ran off, the driver told police.
After speaking with police, the man admitted to not paying the fare, and the driver said he wanted to pursue charges.
According to the police report, the man also had felony warrants through Franklin County for failure to register for a sex offense, domestic violence and telecommunication harassment.
In other recent Dublin Police Department incident reports:
* An employee at a business in the 5700 block of Shier-Rings Road at 7:06 a.m. Aug. 23 told police someone stole $240 in copper wire spools.
* A 26-year-old woman was issued a citation for marijuana drug abuse Aug. 23 in the 7300 block of Riverside Drive.
* A 39-year-old woman was cited for possessing drug abuse instruments Aug. 23 in the 7600 block of Hospital Drive.
* Police at 11:48 p.m. Aug. 22 responded to a report of a stolen vehicle at the Interstate 270 exit to U.S. Route 33 West.
* A man at 4:59 p.m. Aug. 22 told police his wallet was stolen from his vehicle in the 5700 block of Murray Circle.
* A resident in the 5700 block of Murray Circle at 1:07 p.m. Aug. 22 told police someone stole $30 in cash and $80 in property, including bank cards from his vehicle.
* A woman at 3:57 p.m. Aug. 21 reported a theft of a check in the 700 block of Shawan Falls Drive.
* Police on Aug. 20 responded to a report that a homemade trailer was stolen June 21 in the 5300 block of Frantz Road.
* A 20-year-old man was cited for offenses involving underage persons for alcohol possession Aug. 20 in the 6700 block of Hospital Drive.
* A 19-year-old was arrested for domestic violence -- simple assault Aug. 20 in the 3900 block of West Dublin-Granville Road.
* An 18-year-old woman was arrested for criminal trespass Aug. 20 at the Dublin Police Station, 6565 Commerce Parkway.
* Several people received citations Aug. 20 when police investigated a report of people in a park after it was closed for the evening.
Police cited a 23-year-old man, a 22-year-old man and a 21-year-old woman for being in Indian Run Falls, 700 Shawan Falls Drive, past park hours.
A 20-year-old man also was cited for marijuana drug abuse at that location.
* An employee at a business in the 7200 block of Sawmill Road at 9 a.m. Aug. 19 told police someone broke into his workplace.
The building's rear glass door was shattered and damages were estimated at $1,000.
* Fraud was reported to Dublin police Aug. 19 in the 700 block of Shawan Falls Drive.
* A 46-year-old man was cited for drug abuse Aug. 18 in the 5600 block of Blazer Parkway.