A man told the Hilliard Division of Police his 1999 Ford F-350 worth $10,000 was stolen between 4 p.m. Aug. 24 and 9 a.m. Aug. 30 from the 4400 block of Weaver Court North.
As of Sept. 5, the vehicle had not been recovered, said Lt. Ron Clark.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* Industrial and construction material worth $1,000 was reported stolen between 6 p.m. Aug. 26 and 3 p.m. Aug. 29 from the 4300 block of Reynolds Drive.
* A man told police a semiautomatic pistol worth $200 was stolen between Aug. 21 and Aug. 28 from a residence in the 3400 block of Paxton Drive.
* A wallet, a backpack, a calculator and electronic equipment were reported stolen between 10:55 p.m. Aug. 24 and 7:05 a.m. Aug. 25 from a vehicle in the 3900 block of Lyman Drive. Items stolen were valued at $240.
* Over-the-counter medication worth $10 was reported stolen between 3 p.m. Aug. 21 and 5:30 p.m. Aug. 27 from the 5800 block of Scioto Hill Lane.
* A folding pocket knife and a fixed-blade knife were reported stolen between 6:50 and 11:30 a.m. Aug. 28 from a vehicle in the 4000 block of Lyman Drive. The knives were valued at $120.
* A basket was reported stolen between 8 a.m. Aug. 1 and 2 p.m. Aug. 27 from a residence in the 3400 block of Bryant Street. Property loss was reported at $150.
* A 28-year-old woman was arrested for drug abuse at 10 a.m. Aug. 25 in the 5900 block of Timberbrook Lane in Norwich Township.
* A 34-year-old man was arrested for possession of drugs at 9:30 p.m. Aug. 27 at Roberts and Walcutt roads.
Police responded to a report from a caller indicating the location of a man wanted on a felony warrant for a parole violation.
The man who was found in possession of drugs.
* A 28-year-old man was arrested for drug abuse at 9:15 p.m. Aug. 28 at Interstate 270 North and Tuttle Crossing Boulevard.