A thief swiped a video-game console after entering an apartment on the city of Delaware's north side in late August.
A resident contacted Delaware police to report a burglary occurred between 9:15 a.m. and 2:45 p.m. Aug. 23 in the 400 block of McKinley Lane. Someone entered the apartment through the front door and stole a video-game console, controllers and games, together valued at $720, according to police reports.
Investigators found no evidence of forced entry at the apartment, and no suspects have been identified in the incident, reports said.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* Police responded to a report of a man breaking into a residence about 1:45 p.m. Aug. 27 at an apartment in the 100 block of South Franklin Street. Officers arrested a 28-year-old Delaware man on charges of burglary, a fourth-degree felony; assault, a first-degree misdemeanor; and disorderly conduct, a minor misdemeanor, according to police reports.
* Officers responded to a report of suspicious activity about 12:45 a.m. Aug. 29 at a building in the 400 block of South Sandusky Street. Officers arrested a 21-year-old Delaware man and a 20-year-old Radnor woman on charges of criminal trespassing, a fourth-degree misdemeanor, reports said.
* A man and a woman reported a burglary occurred between 2 and 3:15 a.m. Aug. 23 at an apartment in the first block of South Sandusky Street. Someone entered the unoccupied apartment after breaking in through the front door, according to reports.
* An employee of a business contacted police shortly before 12:45 p.m. Aug. 25 to report a theft occurred between Aug. 1 and 25 in the 900 block of Pittsburgh Drive. Someone stole construction materials valued at $12,000 from the site, police reports said.
* Officers responded to a report of criminal damaging shortly before 9:30 a.m. Aug. 29 at Blue Limestone Park, 280 W. William St. Someone wrote on the walls of the men's restroom with a black marker, according to reports.