• At 2:39 p.m. Sept. 7, a business on U.S. Route 36 reported theft of $300 in tools.
• At 3:55 p.m. Sept. 7, a 21-year-old Marysville man was cited for driving under suspension in the 300 block of North Main Street.
• At 12 a.m. Sept. 8, a resident of West Fifth Street reported theft of prescription medication.
• At 1:37 p.m. Sept. 8, a resident of West Fifth Street reported fraudulent charges on a credit card.
• At 1:41 p.m. Sept. 8, a resident of Hunters Run Road reported theft from a purse.
• At 9:59 a.m. Sept. 8, a juvenile of Trophy Drive was cited for possession of drugs.
• At 10:32 p.m. Sept. 8, a 26-year-old Broadway man was arrested for burglary.
• At 7:18 a.m. Sept. 9 in the 1000 block of Delaware Avenue, a 21-year-old North Lewisburg man was arrested for driving under the influence and cited for failure to control.
• At 5:44 a.m. Sept. 10, a 26-year-old Marysville man was arrested for burglary and criminal damaging.
• At 11:06 p.m. Sept. 10, a juvenile of Garden Drive was found to be intoxicated.
• At 12:30 p.m. Sept. 10, a resident of Garden Drive reported a theft.
• At 6:45 a.m. Sept. 10, a 25-year-old Marysville woman was arrested after allegedly assaulting a security guard at Memorial Health Hospital on London Avenue.
• At 1:27 p.m. Sept. 11, a resident of Van Kirk Drive reported damage to a motor vehicle's tires.
• At 4 p.m. Sept. 11, a resident of Tenth Street reported identity theft.
• At 6:53 p.m. Sept. 11, a resident of Milcrest Drive reported theft of a purse.
• At 10:32 a.m. Sept. 12, a resident of West Fifth Street reported unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and credit card.
• At 10:50 a.m. Sept. 12, a resident of Riverwind Drive reported theft of a cellphone from a motor vehicle.
• At 2:58 p.m. Sept. 12, a resident of Harness Place reported theft from a motor vehicle in the 1500 block of West Fifth Street.
• At 9:32 p.m. Sept. 12, a resident of West Fourth Street reported a theft.
• At 8:01 a.m. Sept. 8, a deputy was sent to a park on Railroad Street in Milford Center to investigate damage to a building.
• At 12:04 a.m. Sept. 9 as a result of a traffic stop on U.S. Route 33 near Mitchell Dewitt
Road, a deputy charged a 21-year-old Huntsville man with possession of marijuana paraphernalia and driving under suspension.
• At 12:19 a.m. Sept. 9 as a result of a traffic stop on Hyland-Croy Road near Mitchell
Dewitt Road, a deputy arrested a 21-year-old Columbus woman for operating a vehicle while under the influence. She was transported to the sheriff’s office.
• At 10:54 a.m. Sept. 9, a deputy was sent to a park in the 23000 block of state Route 37 to investigate a break-in at a park building.
• At 11:05 p.m. Sept. 9 in the 21000 block of state Route 4, a 2012 Ford Explorer struck a deer.
• At 12:26 p.m. Sept. 10 on the U.S. Route 33 off ramp at U.S. Route 42, a 2017 Nissan
Rogue struck the back of a 2011 Chevrolet Cruze. The driver of the Nissan, a 61-year-old Atlanta, Georgia, man, was issued a traffic citation for failure to maintain an assured clear distance ahead.
• At 7:25 a.m. Sept. 11 in the 18000 block of West Darby Road, a 2016 Honda Civic struck a deer.
• At 10:50 a.m. Sept. 11 at the intersection of Beecher Gamble Road and Industrial Parkway, a 2017 Buick Encore and a 2015 International truck were involved in an accident.
• At 5:34 p.m. Sept 11 at the intersection of state Route 161 and U.S. Route 33, a 2004 Toyota Tacoma struck the back of a 2017 Mazda CX-5, which then struck the back of a 2006 Range Rover. The driver of the Toyota, a 27-year-old Plain City man, was issued a traffic citation for failure to maintain an assured clear distance ahead.
• At 8 p.m. Sept. 11 in the19000 block of Northwest Parkway, a 2009 Chevrolet Impala struck a deer.
• At 8:32 a.m. Sept. 12 in the area of state Route 4 and Fulton Creek Road, a 2013
Ford Truck went off the right side of roadway, striking a guardrail. A 26-year-old Columbus woman was cited for failure to control.
• At 9:58 a.m. Sept. 12 as the result of a traffic stop on state Route161, a 38-year-old Marysville man was issued multiple traffic citations for driving under suspension and failure to display license plates.
• At 3:43 p.m. Sept. 12, a deputy was sent to a residence in the 19000 block of state Route 4 to investigate damage to a mailbox.
• At 5:54 p.m. Sept. 13, a deputy investigated several thefts from vehicles in the 7300 block of Blaney Road.